Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

The association with drugs is evident. And I found the water power way more interesting.
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

But they already have Venom Boost as a power in Iconics.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

So they didn't want to associate this with drugs but they have Neovenom Boost in Iconics and they have investigations where Joker is smoking a bong.
    • Like x 1
  4. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I agree with you. But these powers were cast from the beginning of the game and linked to villains (ok, iconic powers can be used by any faction).
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Looks like there used to be longer version of Werewolf hands and feet styles:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

While I was updating Gotham Knight picture on the wiki I noticed shoulder style is now different so here is anothere one to the list
    previously available shoulder style:
    [IMG]
    for the refference - this is how it currently looks:
    [IMG]

If anyone know any other styles that were replaced on the live servers(unless both versions are available), feel free to post them.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I think I still have some old gameplay videos with the animated heads. I really wish they kept them animated, gave more comic book feeling than them staring into my soul :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Looks like dual wield style that used to share name "Energy Axe" was removed:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Amanda Waller
    [IMG]

Dr. Serling Roquette
    [IMG]

Non
    [IMG]

from here
    • Like x 3
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It appears there is retextured version of Orion. I assume it was made for Wonderverse episode.
    [IMG]

from here
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

It looks good, I'm curious why it wasn't released?
    • Like x 1
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Scratch that - Orion bounty does have updated textures in Wonderverse episode. The one on New Genesis is not updated though, maybe the same goes for his other pre-Wonderverse appearances.
    • Like x 1
  14. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Speaking of Orion, don't think his Astro-Harness appears anywhere in the game, unless I missed it.
    [IMG]
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Doctor Sivana from here
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. xGMZen Well-Known Player

lol i love that briefing. whats better than a bong? a giant bong full of toker toxin lmfao (why not)
  17. xGMZen Well-Known Player

...2010. WHEN WAS THIS A VIDEO IN 2010?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So we can assume Mister Magoo Dr Sivana is going to be in an upcoming episode?
    • Like x 1
  19. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Heavy Manhunters
    [IMG][/quote]

As a brute body type... I really want this style... especially for Another lantern dlc...
    • Like x 1
  20. xGMZen Well-Known Player

i
    honestly, I took him for a james randal for a mean minute...