Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Corrupted Ertai New Player

Dude forget the legends. Can you imagine the epic fight if Amazo is introduced when they give us the next 2 T5 raids? Think about what that character is and what kind of hell it would be if he were a T5 level raid boss. I sincerely hope that is coming. Just the thought of how they would implement his ability to mimic superpowers and use them against you makes me want to see them pull it off.
    • Like x 1
  2. craybest Well-Known Player

Those screens look amazing, too bad they aren't in game
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I doubt we see some of these models included in the game anytime soon since changes in the creative team have most likely lead to them abandoning story lines involving them. Although I would luv to see them in game since I'm tired of seeing the repeated use of the same characters (Bane, Grodd, etc.) in content when there are similar characters that would be more appropriate.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

They need to slide Amazo into the Shady Duo say once out of every 1000 runs, just enough to get people to doubt those who swear they fought him in there. At the same time glitch the F9 functionality (although you can't really kill Prt Scr), so it will become some sort of DCUO urban myth.
    • Like x 2
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Well the Court of Owls Talon set is in the game now :)
  6. El El Committed Player

I really like the Amazo and Omac.
    The Omac chest look like the Greenlanterns.
  7. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Not really a thing that is not in the game but it's kinda only in the small part of the game and not in the main part for some reason:
    Toyman mission Stryker's Island map:
    [IMG]

And that how it looks on Metropolis map:
    [IMG]
  8. Mr AFK New Player

Yes for Future Joker, Amazo and Capt Atom!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I found a character model for Black Alice a few months ago, as well as Uncle Sam and a female version called Aunt Sam. They were all very recent additions though. I, of course, convinced myself that this meant that an Earth-11 DLC was in the works, but turns out the two Sams were for the promotion to get new players into the game. I'm assuming that female characters who use the trinket get turned into this "Aunt Sam" character instead of Uncle Sam.

As for Black Alice, I had thought she would be a part of DLC 8 since she's a magic character but she didn't show up there. Perhaps she is going to be used in the Halloween event this year?
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Any links or pictures of that?
  12. Ace1 Dedicated Player

This thread is awesome
    • Like x 2
  13. IIJetfire New Player

Resurrector!:eek:
  14. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Shhhh don't tell :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Poo New Player

Hahaha!

That should be a new Villain name!
  16. Brice Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]

But it's ok...cause this thread is pretty darn awesome :).
    • Like x 1
  17. IThe PatchI New Player

It probably already is, along with R3ssurect0r and xXxXxXR3ssur3ct0rzxXXxxxxX
  18. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Pretty sure I saw that guy running around just last night in Gotham. lol
  19. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Since we probably will never see the first version of Valentine's Day Event again - here is another model from it:
    Aphrodite
    [IMG]

also there are few demon models that were supposed to be added(along with update of other demon models) to the open world with Sons of Trigon DLC :
    Soul Reaver
    [IMG]

Minion of Gluttony
    [IMG]
  20. Poo New Player

Say it again!!!