Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

This npc is already in the game(just with the old power ranger monster style of model) so it appears they can.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...no. Soul Reaver NPCs have been in the game since launch, if they haven't gotten in trouble for it after three and a half years then I'm pretty sure there's no problem. We were talking about updating the model, the name would stay the same.
  3. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

This picture belongs here probably until the next War of the Light part, wish I could say the same about the other pics
    [IMG]
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

5. Ghostof91 New Player

Finally made it in the game:oops:
  6. Invincifan New Player

That's a lot of really cool unreleased stuff. They should totally make the characters and styles from the demo appear in game.
  7. Santheum New Player

Bumping this thread!!
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

9. shotgunPR Active Player

any new stuff??
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

None that I'm aware of, except Star Sapphire Inspired gear which will be in the next War of the Light(probably with Blue Lantern gear)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Snooped some of the game files, saw something called Warrior Bunny set
  12. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

According to the recent stream Soul Reaver model(which appears to be Sloth demon) and Gluttony demon model are coming as a pet trinkets which will be rewards for new survival mode in the next update. The sad thing is that open world demon models can't be updated because of the PS3 memory restrictions(if I understand what devs said correctly), hope devs will find a way to update those models for PC and PS4 versions.
  13. Lawlessworlddc New Player

imagine this coming with sapphire power.... We can all dream.... Tho i really want to try serums.
  14. HappyKamoe New Player

I see that Plastic Man body type and wish we could have that one as an option for customizing our toons :( ...
  15. Sorwen Well-Known Player

I still think that armor would be so nice without the collar. It would be nice if it was a separate slot or two versions so you could choose to use it or not..
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

DC could have requested it. DC are very particular about the styles that go into the game. Since this is Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) inspired they may have requested the collar if it wasn't already there.
  17. Sorwen Well-Known Player

Likely your right. Which only means I will have to use every item but the top. Sadly the back of the bottoms is going to be hard to make look right without it.
  18. The dark knight New Player

wait, what? Vandal Savage already WAS in the game and they took this awesome character out? I will never understand what's going on in the minds of these devs *sigh* He should get an own DLC, if not his own trilogy.

If I remember correctly, Circe started a thread a long time ago (way before WotL pt 1, maybe even before OC) in which users voted for the characters they wanted to see more of, and Vandal Savage was right behind Darkseid, who lead the villains in votes. So what do we get instead? ok, we get a darkseid themed trilogy, although we probably won't see the boss himself until the last part, but we got a lantern trilogy and an amazon trilogy in which we fight lame bosses.
  19. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

"Jester" set(not the ingame one) which ended up as a Valentine set. Those clown heads/faces are still not available.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I have almost zero knowledge of female styles but it appears those face and feet styles are not presented anywhere in the game as well:
    [IMG]