Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. La Chupacabra New Player

I'm drooling. Seriously.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Not really a model that is not in the game since it appears he was there during first Valentine's Day event as a quest giver for villains, but because this event was removed after that(and we don't know if we gonna see him again) I think many haven't seen him:
    Vandal Savage
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Dynagirl Committed Player

PLEASE MAKE LOBO A LEGENDS CHARACTER!!! I SHALL GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. Kristyana New Player

I DEMAND FUTURE JOKER IN LEGENDS, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S JUST A RESKIN LIKE HARLEY
    • Like x 3
  5. Octantis New Player

And I demand Booster Gold in Legends! "This victory brought to you by Flakies!"
    • Like x 1
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It was already stated that this picture is photoshoped grundy
    This topic is about unreleased game models which we cant see in the game at all unlike Booster.
  7. Octantis New Player

Posted in a moment of weakness, my apologies. In that case I sure hope someone can dig up a never-before-seen render of Mongol - and if one doesn't exist, then Devs: get on it.
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It was advertised that Jim Lee was controlling Future Joker in that end of Beta event. I am surprised that we haven't seen that model released as a Legend yet.

Plastic Man was probably modeled way back when they were considering a power set based on Plastic Man type powers. Those plans were shelved.
  9. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Plastic Man? Yes please. Want. :)
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 1
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Ah! That's the ones. Looking back over them, I believe the Batman load screen was used in the game back at the start (maybe Beta). It's a puzzle to me why those resources wouldn't be used. The art files should be something downloaded and sitting on your hard drive; it shouldn't affect game performance to add more load screen art.
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Talon style set is now in lockboxes, hope they gonna add other stuff from that list someday.
  14. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Who is plastic man?
  15. Octantis New Player

[IMG]

He's a funnier, less-sciency version of Mr. Fantastic.

DC also has a second stretchy guy, Enlongated Man, who is a Scooby Doo-style detective, but I haven't seen him change his shape at all. Plastic Man can not only stretch, but can turn his body it random stuff as well. You don't see the other stretchy guys doing this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Someone Important New Player

Very, very cool.
    • Like x 1
  17. Owl Devoted Player

A a couple concept art models that I have not seen in the game:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. kawe Loyal Player

The Owls set is in game now. Afaik it's called Lethal Zealot or something. It drops from the Lockboxes.
    As for that Quickstryke M set. The head look quite like the Avatar Bombardier variant style. Just a guess tho, dun have a picture to compare atm.
  19. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I don't think that there is 3D models of this arts, they've probably just ended as concepts.

Anyway since there was a mention about loading screens, here are the pictures that for some reason not in the loading screen pics set yet:
    Freeze (I think he was on the loading screen during beta)
    [IMG]Zatanna
    [IMG]Mad Hatter (yet it probably gonna be weird since we haven't got his model in the game)
    [IMG]
    Adam
    [IMG]Ivy
    [IMG]Batman
    [IMG]Superman
    [IMG]Catwoman
    [IMG]Two-face
    [IMG]Ra's
    [IMG]

There are actually more like this (though they looks a little bit different so I'm not sure about them):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Wish this forum got a spoilers function :)
  20. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That's what I said:
    Avatar Bombardier Variant head looks more like upgraded head style from Avatar Infiltrator set.