Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. BetterCallRaphael New Player

2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Sadly Wayne Manor is just a concept. As for the Atom - there is already picture of his model in the first post.
  3. BetterCallRaphael New Player

hmm okay.

maybe............. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

This is a model from Blur cinematic and i don't think it will work well as ingame model.
    • Like x 1
  5. BLK Well-Known Player

oh good points op
  6. Rapidfire New Player

Cool thread. This game has so much untapped potential... It's really maddening to me that so much is going unused!
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Let them bring us checkmate light feet style & captain marvel waist style!
  8. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

These are actually really interesting. It annoys me that characters that already have move sets and are in game aren't in Legends though.
    • Like x 1
  10. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

I would love to see these appear, mainly captain atom.
    • Like x 1
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

You can get face mask from sub avatars now(at least I have never seen it drop from them or anyone wearing it before) and shoulders style is actually Bandito from the marketplace, my bad.

And here is a bunch of loading screens that are still missing and not listed in the first post:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. LoArlequin Well-Known Player

The Quicksomething armor looks very nice.
  13. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

The Face mask is now in the game and drops from the sub avatars in south gotham :)

EDIT: Just noticed I was a little late on posting this reply lol
  14. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Brainiac flexsuit and open hood - character on the right:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Redscreen5 New Player

Those styles are much better than anything found in any DLC etc. Make it happen
    • Like x 1
  16. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Spiky hair/head style, flexsuit chest with marks on the shoulders and Shielded Robot hands that are not bugged:
    [IMG]

Look from the back on the Gadgeteer trench coat(on the red dude):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  17. Dreadwolf New Player

First time seing this thread. It's got alot of stuff I'd like to see in game.
  18. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Since Devs for some reason deleted 2 old loading screens with the addition of new ones, here comes
    Circe
    [IMG]
    Joker
    [IMG]
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm pretty sure Circe was my first loading screen when I logged in today. I don't usually pay close attention though so I could be wrong.
  20. Ra7ie1 New Player

The Soul Reaver they can't use they don't have the rights to use Soul Reaver name it's copyright protected.