Anyone else on the PS servers having the sound cut out and turn into a chopper?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Mar 2, 2014.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

We've been having some issues in the past few days in the league and we're having all the sound cut out and being replaced by a chopper kind of sound... I shot a quick video to show the sound that's happening after the sound cuts out. It's happened multiple times to multiple people since GU34 was released....

The last few days have all been PS4 members online from the league so I'm not sure if it's been on PS3 as well, but to fix it you have to relog completely which is a pain because then you have to reset your headset and everything all over again....

• Like x 24
  2. Chicago Bull New Player

Nope, haven't experienced that yet...check your speakers ;) ?
  3. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Yup!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Has nothing to do with speakers. I normally hear it through my headset, but turned it off to put the sound through the TV to make the video so people could hear it....
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I notice you're on PS4 as well.... Wonder if it's just on PS4 this is happening ??? Hopefully the leaguemates with PS3's will be on today and I can ask them as well....
  6. Chicago Bull New Player

Oh, I haven't experienced the chopping..but I have experienced when the voice acting cuts off and when the pop UPS never appear until after a alert. :(
  7. WitheredHand New Player

Had it happen on PS3 last night
  8. Lemarcel55 New Player

yeah happens alot
  9. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Yes and its annoying. Usually followed by a freeze. Gotta close app and get a error code.
  10. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Yes, PS4 last night... had to log my toon out to fix it.

I thought it was a mechanical noise on the PS4 and had a full on panic attack...
  11. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Yes this is getting really old. Been happening to all of my league for last couple of days
    • Like x 3
  12. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Yep it happen when we were going into fos1 the other day. relog fixed it.
  13. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Good point, I'm not sure either!

IA ARMY
  14. Nightwish Well-Known Player

Same thing been happening to me the past couple days. Thank god I'm not the only one, I was worried that my PS4 was bricking on me or something.
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

Yes. Happening often.
    • Like x 4
  16. Laff Riot New Player

Must be a PS4 issue. Not happening on the PS3. The only thing on the PS3 was the mic issue for a day.
  17. Redscreen5 New Player

Yes witnessing that exact same annoying sound.
  18. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Actually yes i have but it hasnt become a real problem to me yet.

It tends to happen more in when i have proximity chat on and this random person flies by me in the watchtower/Hall of doom and they scare the crap out of me with the sound. I get mini heart attacks when that happens lol
  19. ShadowStyleB New Player

I haven't experienced this. All my sound comes through my headset and not the TV or sound system. I play on PS4 so is this a problem with audio being split with a TV or sound system and a headset just for chat?
  20. Akroma New Player

• Like x 1