A Corrupted Guide to Celestial- Post-Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Fatal Star, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

And an unimportant side is Benediction and cBenediction heals stack. Life drain heal from dmg seems to capped at approx. 40% of resto/dom. That number is bit skewed do to LH bonus of healing in/out
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

BcA in my opinion isn't bad at all, I'd swap it out with CS if I were to use it, CS suffers a damage penalty but is also an instant heal/HoT that can be clipped with renew/DL for higher instant heals when things get rough, where as BcA needs to be combo'd into. For higher sustained damage such as boss fights, BcA isn't a bad choice at all, it's burst is excellent and damage is decent.
    • Like x 1
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Benediction only heals yourself unfortunately, so not really good to rely on in group content, and cBene's heals so trash it;s not even worth using in either battle heal set up. Question though and I'd like peoples opinions, how would you guys feel if they made Bene and cBene a prec based heal again and jacked the heal cap up? That's really the only way I could see spord raising the healing cap without raising the power cost or increasing the cooldown,although I wouldn't mind the combo portion being increased to 200 if it meant a higher cap.

Guess something to think about.
  4. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea. Something really needs to be done with both versions. I can only really see bene being used in solo content as a dps but even then id take DMcB over bene. And for improvements to cBene id be 100% fine with a power increase (and maybe even downgrade to you and 3 lowest hp for heal) for a significant raise to the cap. But as it stands now its borderline useless
    • Like x 1
  5. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So with this dps loadout im using and enjoying i have a slot that i just dont use and ive tried swapping in different powers. Was thinking for this empty slot if you guys would think running anoint paired with the crit increase head mod would be beneficial in a pftt style.
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Anoint is weapon buff so it wouldn't be beneficial to a pftt. Also I don't have an extra spot on my l/o. What are you running on your current loadout?
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea i know annoit is a weapon buff but with the critical anoint headmod you still gain 2% crit chance overall. And as for the loadout ive been mainly running PcDL CScWOTP BcA NeoVenom RcW. Ive put in a few things but then again im also changing my loadout almost daily but still enjoying and doing decent
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I don't think the head mod would make any difference tbh, but that's just my opinion. Fatal may chime in when he wakes up, and have something different to say (he is the main dps after all lol). You could put AcB or DMcB in your loadout to fill in that extra spot as both do good damage. The biggest selling point for Cele right now is variety for dps'ing, so have fun with it! :D Also give CI a shot, it's pretty good these days. :p
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea ive messed with CI but im in love with the trinket SD Neo venom plague crits
    • Like x 1
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I know it is pretty sexy lol :p
  11. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Cant wait to get fully modded. Currently 0 mods running 13k might and still doing over 30k with all that combod
    • Like x 1
  12. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I have actually gotten into dps'ing quite a bit because of revamp. I love the options/variety we have as Celestial. I have 3 different raid loadouts and a daily/solo loadout lol. I think I may have went overboard with the variety a bit. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea celestial im loving and wish i had more than 2 armories on that toon now that my earth doesnt need 4
    • Like x 1
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I still don't have enough armories because we can only use 4 at a time. :( I have 2 for healing and 2 for dps. I just change out on my raid build based on my mood or the content lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

It's definitely the most fun dps for me. I have a burst loadout, a dot loadout and full cursed. Dot is my favorite. I break it out for boss fights.
    • Like x 2
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

That dot loadout is gonna be sooooo sexy in SM :p ;)
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

My loadout is almost exactly the same as the one fatal posted but I use dlcp & pcdl. I will most likely never see it in sm though. If I'm doing sm I'm tanking.
    • Like x 1
  18. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

When I SM I heal so I know the feeling lol.
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

I can't heal lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Awww sure you can lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.