A Corrupted Guide to Celestial- Post-Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Fatal Star, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

On adds i apply the pi with RcW then I go with Cs combo > Wotp combo repeat those.

For bosses i basically do the same thing but i also add in PcDL.

Have you tried neo venom boost?
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Is the guide corrupted because you and charm made it? :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

It's corrupted because we're villains :p
    • Like x 2
  4. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Celestial Powers Committed Player

I always knew they were psychos...
  6. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So im here to ask the resident celestial experts a question. Have you experienced any problems while trying to apply the cCurse effect on enemies? Ive been noticing a lot of inconsistencies such as performing the combo and getting the dmg tick and the target die but receive no healing. And times while in the final animation and target dies before the dmg tick and PI effect show but the heal still goes out.

Also really bummed out when i found other adds can body block it
    • Like x 1
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Quick question about the wonderful chart. Does the multiplier shown for plague include its explode on death dmg?
    • Like x 1
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I didn't have any issues with it the couple short times I used it, but it's more for battle healing which isn't my thing. Fatal is going to check into more since he does do what shred of battle healing is left. He will let you know something Monday on both questions when he returns from his "vacation".
    • Like x 2
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Alright thanks. Just striked me as odd but could just be latency on my end
    • Like x 1
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

That could be it. Fatal and I discussed it last night before I went to sleep and he hasn't noticed it either, but said he would check into it further.
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The explosion portion of plague wasn't included into the base multiplier due to how situational it was. The multiplier is based solely on the DoT.

I tested this further yesterday and didn't really see any issues applying cC to any adds. Tried in the time-torn A51 and large groups and it applied as normal, when the adds died I received healing as normal, so not entirely sure, sorry that doesn't seem like much help :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Also, updated the battle heal section of the guide, looks kind of choppy because for some reason the font size didn't stay consistent through out...
    • Like x 1
  13. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Alright thanks. I got another question about celestials pi. Is DL and cDL supposed to apply it for a Longer amount of time? I tested a bit and Retribution and SL apply it for 12sec were DL is around 18 and cDL is around 22
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Actually that's news to me as well, so good find! I assumed the PI stayed up for the same amount of time through out but I guess it's determined by power cost/cooldown and whether or not it's a combo.

I'm curious what the consumable is now.
  15. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Well i first noticed it with cDL. Each time the dot ticks the pi animation effect seems to be reapplied.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Will take a look into it further see if it can be recreated on my end
  17. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Havent looked into in instance or open world. Only tried on LH sparring targets
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I just tested it myself, I got 12 seconds for Retribution and SL, 18 seconds for both DL and cDL. There'es definitely a difference in duration so excellent find. Also noticed the small orbs take exactly two seconds to make one full rotation, not really important but kind of neat lol.
  19. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea i always loved the purified pi animation( along with all of cele)
  20. McShotzz Well-Known Player

What are your thoughts on BcA? Since B doesnt heal it doesnt have a dmg penalty but can still combo into cA for a burst.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.