A Corrupted Guide to Celestial- Post-Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Fatal Star, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Hence why I started the thread :D
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Getting back to you on your suggestions. Healing is a lot smoother and efficient. Took me a minute to have some viable healing artifacts at an effective rank. I'm with you though. Better/and or more healing artifacts are needed.

I did change 1 thing. I have been running both 400 powercost healing abilities GL and DL, But not in any rotation. I took my SC out and use either my HoT DL or burst strong heals GL in situations. I have found a lot of success in doing so. Much more than the rotation without it and having a SC running with so many electric and water healers in the Titan raids.
    • Like x 2
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

My healer rotation was as follows

AcB, DL, CS, range Brawling Weapon into WM.. Rinse Repeat. When someone's health is low; throw out blessing, a Renew and start the rotation over.

With this rotation it was very rare if ever ran out of power or someone died ( outside of a one shot).
  4. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

The HoT on VL is very weak (that's putting it nicely). If you want to run 3 HoTs I would recommend you putting WoTPcCS in its place since it's a much better HoT.

You basically do what I do in content.. AcB > CS> WM> Nap> rinse repeat. I use VL for the burst heal when 5+ are low and blessing as needed.

Edit: hate calling DL VL -.-
  5. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

SC's are basically useless outside of elite content so I can understand that. I would use GL as my oh **** button since it's so OP. Also don't forget to use the Channel hand mod if you're gonna run with GL :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Sneak Tilz
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hey guys, just dropping by to let you know I'm taking an extended break from the game. It's not because of dissatisfaction or anything, but I find myself spending a little too much on it, and I need to put all my focus towards certain things in real life. Not sure when I'll be back, hopefully next year, but just wanted to stop by and let you guys know, incase they do a major update on powers or something and I'm not around to update the guide.

Keep the celestial spirit alive and well, I'll see you all again eventually.
    • Like x 3
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Enjoy your break :)

I've been out for About 3,5 Months now. Not planning on returning though :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I'll keep my eye on things. You know I wouldn't let you miss an update if there was one. That's a big IF tho lol. Enjoy your break <3
    • Like x 1
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

You can't leave me!!! :(
  11. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Thank you for putting the guide together and thanks for all the Celestial tips you gave me when I switched my main power from Electric 2 years ago. Have a good break.
    • Like x 2
  12. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

Tested different loadouts for celest.

On a single target: “Plague”C”DL”, “Heat Vision”(with solar amp) followed by Sacred Light(crit chance +2% head mod) folowed by “Curse” spam 3-4x + sidekick, it hits pretty hard. I chose to run SC generator since rarely do I use Cursed Idol. It’s usually venom boost or sidekick depending on content. If you prefer using cursed idol SC, substituting “Sacred Light” for “Retribution” with no combo and then spamming “Curse” 3 times parces for around 17-18k at 250cr. “Curse” is pretty op tbh, it hits for around 10k and crits for like 20 while your DoTs are ticking. If you were to spam “Curse” only for a minute, you’d probably average like 12-13k LOL it’s not a combo either.

For easier content, some raids and alerts like TTA or Starro, I like using DL for Pi followed by CScWoTP and then finishing up the adds with Whirling Dervish and/or Vortex Trap has proven to be the most effective. ( Used this in the hallways of PanoE with pretty good damage on adds)

For elite raids like HIve E, Plague into DL, Admonish followed by CScWoTP and having 1 wildcard power slot is pretty decent.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tilz Loyal Player

I already did.. :D

Lurking the Forums from time to time though. But I doubt that I will get back to MMOs at all. :D
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

What's your new pass time?
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

He already answered your question ^_^
    • Like x 1
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

LMAO!!!
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Actual footage:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

Not a Tank anymore?? :eek:
    And yes. The footage might be Pretty accurate this week.

I'm a Trainee for maintenance Engineering. Mostly for refineries. This week i'm at a different town to see another place, but they don't really have work for me to do.. so i'm lurking here :D :D
    • Like x 1
  19. tyrose Level 30

Just a quick question. I havent played celest in a long time, my question is. Is the accelerated plague mod still bugged? I remember that there was something wrong with it the last time i played this character.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Had to log in to answer this.

When me and charm were doing some testing about a month or so ago, accelerated plague was tested and confirmed to still be bugged. Sent the devs a PM but no response. Unless they did a ninja fix that no one was aware of, I'd stay away from it.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.