DCUO Teases Atlanteans and Superman's 80th in 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2018.

1. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

No, it'll be like Trigon's prison ending....hopefully with as memorable a line as Circe's
    • Like x 1
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Very cool.

Looking forward to seeing details.
    • Like x 2
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

great... way to celebrate his 80th... how about...SPOILERS!!!? :p;):D
    • Like x 3
  4. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Thank you, it was needed , please make Doomsday very hard, kinda like DWF when it first came out.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jewlz2814 New Player

There better be superman emblems in this content or i and many others will be pissed beyond belief get your licences and rights to charcters coverd so we can all finally have an emblem that isnt pulled of issues its time devs its been long past time
    • Like x 1
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Maybe both ? I deleted my ring and face because they made no indication of buffing them. I won't mind crafting them again if they remain useful for a lot longer.
    • Like x 1
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

i was hoping for this ^^ can't wait to see how it changes the old starro content (totally loved the event, especially the OP gear)
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG Come on Already asking for an increase in difficulty. Lets just make this Fun and Enjoyable BY ALL
    • Like x 7
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

OHHH I had not thought about THAT. So Mepps is Starro a permanent resident in game now? :)
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

If it’s accurate to the comics, Doomsday will be unbeatable. If we defeat him, then Superman doesn’t die.

I would say the Doomsday fight will be more about survival than victory.

[IMG]
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

SPOILER ALERT...

Ummmm you ARE aware he isn't really dead right? Just down to like 1 heart beat a week to rest while he heals.

Hey i SAID SPOILER ALERT besides everyone knows that anyway ..right? LOL
    • Like x 2
  12. Dene Devoted Player

Can't wait to hear his voice

I want an epic Saturday Morning Cartoon vibe to it lol
    • Like x 3
  13. king0fgames New Player

Really, Really looking forward to the superman event. Hope it delivers!
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

you know, this is not going to end well... he is comming!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Dene Devoted Player

The way I read it - yes.. "Delegue" will "absorb" the event - so we get a beefed up Atlantean themed Starro event as the DLC
    • Like x 2
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

Considering the fact that they are rolling the Starro event into the next episode, I don't expect those OP items to be craftable at all.
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

can't wait for the doomsday glasses ^^
    • Like x 1
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Dang this has me wanting to break out my Trade of Death of Superman
    • Like x 1
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The Doomsday fight might be like the old video from I think the eary Beta . In the fight your group fights heros or villains for control of Doomsday so one of the raids might be like that.
    • Like x 1
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Why wouldn't it be... they'd have to take the plans off the vendor, remove all the R&D items from drops and then reinsert other stuff, I highly doubt they'll do that, I think the more reasonable answer is that they'll leave starro as is and insert other items into the new content.

A green name should can clarify though without us theorizing ;)
    • Like x 2