DCUO Teases Atlanteans and Superman's 80th in 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Blight KOBRA Commander

Nice!
    • Like x 1
  2. candiFloss Active Player

:rolleyes: This all sounds great, BUT please can we have the valentine event first.........:D[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

NOW...This is what I have been waiting For..YESS. My Toon and Soul are Ready
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Can Hardly contain myself...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]BRING IT ON StarFish Dude...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Also does this mean Starro is a Permanent Event WITH Deluge Now?[/COLOR]
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Can Hardly contain myself...
    BRING IT ON StarFish Dude...
    Also does this mean Starro is a Permanent Event WITH Deluge Now?
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Two questions. When will we have a live stream for Deluge? And when will it be on test?
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SOON!!!!
    • Like x 3
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

About time.
  9. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Please tell me...

That there will finally be a different and new Superman emblem available? The Swagg Bag one isn't available and we really need a good replacement. As it stands now if you were unable to acquire that particular Superman emblem before it was removed the only ones available are on suits, when you apply materials such as Negative Speed Force/Void it takes away from the Superman emblem on the suit as everything on the suit is material then.
  10. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

None of the Superman style from Earth 3 either UNLESS it's that V'ish shaped snazzy belt!
  11. TheBossManDJ New Player

yay cant wait for superman to die ;) #VillainsForLife
    • Like x 5
  12. MaxPoder New Player

Y LE QUITARAN EL BOTOX A SUPERMAN?
    • Like x 1
  13. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I hope we get superman emblems!
    • Like x 2
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yep, we get to go play with the justice league......AGAIN

At this point they might as well just let us in the watchtower
    • Like x 4
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The pile of rubble with the stick and tattered and torn Superman cape would be an awesome base/lair item. I hope to see that.
    • Like x 3
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is fantastic
    • Like x 2
  17. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

I can hear the Superfriends theme pounding through my speakers as Aquaman gets some love. Can't wait for some Super Sidekick trinket from some capsule collection...will it be an Atlantean dude or a little Doomsday sidekick?

"In the Great Hall of the Justice League, there are assembled the world's FOUR greatest heros...."
    • Like x 3
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Mepps, can you clarify what "update" means, does this mean the starro OP gear will be updated and the item level increased? The people that had it from last year will their existing OP items be updated and increased or will we need to craft new ones?
    • Like x 2
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm fairly sure that's why we have a "bugged" version right now, they're fiddling around with the item levels.
  20. AzraelR Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1