Give me a reason Too Farm Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Ok
    • Like x 3
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Never said it didn't at all i said it does a little but i think it should be a bit more i find it kinda crazy we are Precision and Might powers,

But we Rely on Crits i means it nice we got them but i think the Stats Should be more important Goes The same for Healers Trollers and tanks Should be Stats.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thanks i Appreciate The complement :D.
  4. Miserable Dedicated Player

Compliment*
    • Like x 2
  5. Askarod Active Player

I think i start to know why kid is trolling you, you dont think about what you talk...
    Please take only few minutes to think before answer...
    Crit is basis of DPS in all MMORPG from the start of online gaming. Sure its the first things to reach for have a good efficiency ! Might and prec make your dmg go hight by basis dmg, and the critical can higher far more your dmg.
    I read your problem was your power is nerfed compaired to other power, but by increase the importance of stats all power will benefit from that equaly. So make the sp count higher wont change anything at all, the op power always will be higher in dmg than you who have more sp.
    Making the sp more interesting wont change the way ppl play that game because the problem is more fundamental. Casual players wont farm because they dont have time, but they want to play high end content and i understand them, they have the wright to play the game they bought.
    • Like x 2
  6. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I am the same way. The funny thing is that I still have briefings to find, cause I do not look them up. I randomly find them and it is more fun for me. I get feats, just by playing and not even thinking about that either. I have been playing now for over 4 years and I just enjoy the RP aspect and styles and sometimes, I do content too. I am not in a rush to be top of anything and it is more fun that way.

Play the game how you want, I say. Feats will come. :)
  7. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

You are the last person on the forums who should be trying to call someone out for spelling mistakes. Especially when he was trying to say nonsense, not none sense. Your title alone has a spelling error. How many times do you need to be told it's spelled "to", not "too"?

Work on your grammar and spelling skills, Jarreth. Your nonsense posts are difficult to read. Your run-on sentences are tedious to read through, as it takes 5 attempts to know what you're trying to say.

Also, how many posts about feats/sp are you gonna make? There is no new information out there that hasn't been said about this topic already. Read it. After, if you can propose an idea that isn't open ended, then make a thread. Otherwise, keep it to yourself or post to one of the million threads already discussing the topic. They shouldn't be hard to find, you wrote half of them.
    • Like x 2
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The new Benefit of Feats will be Titles. CR is more relevant than skillpoints once you have more than ~100 or ~150 and that's good.

Also: Why are you creating threads about skillpoints this topic almost every week? Are you hoping that the others will agree just because you bring up this topic over and over and over again? :mad:
    • Like x 2
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No reason i bring it up is because i would like a Developer too respond and let us know if they ever plan too change The way the stats
    are and skill points. i only remake it because people Cause drama and that takes us off the topic and gets the thread shut down

other disagree that's fine But for once i would like a developer answer. After that then i will stop
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

one its Jareth, Two ever think it could be a mental problem i have i mean i was hit by a train.

but it probably isn't like i said before i never went too public school in home school they missed things i can't apologize for what i was not teach.

as for me commenting on other threads about this topic,
    you have done the same as me The only difference is i would an answer from a developer instead of going off topic with drama.

i got you're Point you sent a message before.
    i understood you, i have been trying too learn so Thank you.
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i love the way you think, But let me ask a question, as i have said before i am Hardlight A power that was nerf time and time again.

we are at the Bottom i have over 120sp i did not want too get those Sp but when i start playing back when T3 was the big thing fos 3,
    Was the hardest. i was yelled at And told too get Sp i was fire at the time i switch too Hardlight When i got too T6,
    i got kick Several times Because my Dmg Wasn't high enough and it wasn't my fault.

How am i suppose too enjoy the game when i get kick for something that isn't my fault i got all the crits i got over 120sp So what am i suppose too Do?

like i said i love the way you think remind me of how i use too think before all the kicking happen.

it isn't fair i have too wait till the developers too work on that one power when i went out and Got the Sp Too make my character stronger. The stats should matter more.
  12. Rewhx Well-Known Player

Since when does somebody need to give a reason to farm? It's literally your choice :rolleyes:

You can either be a good player with more SP, or a bad player with low SP, or we can go to that #Uninstall thread once again. :rolleyes: You have three choices.
    • Like x 6
  13. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I am fire, and have been fire since I made Supergirly. I love it and have been the OP to the nerfed, to the worst DPS ever, back to what it is now. I rode all of that out and the way I did it? I am in a league. Justice Girls are awesomesauce. We all help each other and we do raids and alerts and not once have I been kicked for low DPS. They have helped me get better, but never kicked.

I am sorry that you group with people that kick you for DPS. I would never want to stay in that group, anyways.
    • Like x 1
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Devs responded in other threads today. I doubt they will respond today or this week.

I have given up on both the skillport and support role thread making.

Now it's time for pvp threads to arise and take over. That and the usual dps nerf/buff threads.
  15. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Besides having all the crits. More precision, might, health, toughness, power, restoration is always better no? It is for me. Every little point helps.
  16. kawe Loyal Player

It's a game, so fun should be your reason.

If it's not fun, don't farm.
    If it is fun, farm.
    Also, if you like to max out your stats, farm.

I think that form can be applied to almost everything in games.
    If anything we could ask for more fun feats instead of boring repetitive chores, but then again, the concept of fun varies for everyone. Can't make everyone happy.
    • Like x 3
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yep i'm not ready *Hides*
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

should really read the thread instead of just the name, Almost everything in the game are feats so why shouldn't the more feats we get help our characters more then what do now? Why can't they increase of Stats?
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

i am playing a Hero, i want to feel heroic and that doesnt work for me without feats.
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yall should really read this thread not just the name of it, i am asking if We could Get more stats earn with Sp,
    Everything in game Has feats feats Make SP, We got the crits so i don't see why we can't get the might The precision and the other stats for Support roles, We are might and precision powers, So kinda makes sense.