Give me a reason Too Farm Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well hes alright he ain't no yoda
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Sp still matters, and the more sp the better stats. Therefore rewards like titles encourage sp farming. Yet it isn't enough.

I've seen people with different SP's but same CR and they are split by like 400might/prec for example, so SP is still highly useful. It's the update that made CR determine the fight, that's the issue, not sp.

So sp farming is still a yes if you want that 400might/prec etc.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well 400? i think it should be way more 400 we both know that ain't that much
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I can attest, yes SP is pretty much moot on the DPS side of things. However, its the DPS players and their constant babbling "SP does not matter" that they're confusing the players doing support. I read on chat where a controller was asking a simple question on how much SP and where he should focus his points for high tier content, and he got flat out shot down being told by several players and I quote "SP doesn't matter anymore you noob, all you need is higher level gear" Its these same players that are too lazy to fully understand the game that you find these players doing the latest content with 50-60 SP and often don't have another armory to switch to support because they're so focused on being a DPS using the latest op power (yes, there is always someone asking on chat "Which power is OP") :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

If you have 10,000 might and you gain 400, that is a 4 percent increase. I would say that is worth the work for the sp. League proficienties give you 3 percent. If you don't want to do the best you can then don't farm feats. I like the added boost
    • Like x 2
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

So your saying you want it to be OPuniverseOnline? Because that's where it's been going because of people like you and the Devs.

High stat gear, AM's, WM all came cause of people like you beginning these threads.

400 is more then enough between a 200sp and 100sp player and it was just an estimate example, it all shouldn't be percentages because that'll just make everything extremely high. I came here to help join in the conversation, and give Ideas that won't cause problems in the long term, and you decide to be an @$$ and shut me off.

sp should be important, but not so important it divides the player base by a universe. Ye that's a way to improve dcuo... Because that's what your asking for.

So at the end of the day you either get abit more oomph from your sp and farm, or don't and be lazy. This is how this thread is becoming:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Apparently I was told mods don't matter by 125 CR dps in HH. I left after that
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No, Not one bit Skill points use to Increase you're character and make it stronger, Trust me i dislike The Am's Wm And all the above but its in game now. i still do not understand Why can't the devs make into a percentage? hey that pic is so not me i would never do that too a dog
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Mods? Never heard of that" i think they matter
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Well i am not in a big high league we do not believe in purchasing stats and regaining them only in 30 days,
    and like i said if you have 10,000 might and only get 400 out of 200Sp then somethings not right. i do like the idea of making a percentage
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Guys i like this idea i was hoping too get yall to make suggestion some of yall have but by so far, This idea Seem best
    having Sp as a percentage Based Stats for Sp Sounds like an Excellent idea.
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

You obviously haven't heard the expression, "beating a dead horse".

Having another think about it, percentages might just work for the tier 3 innates, but must be small, so they don't become a OP problem in the long run. Tier 3 innates should probably increase your prec and might by 1% or 2% per point. 3%+ is just asking for trouble.
  13. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

I disagree...the title "Master Detective..." will help out my character immensely..
  14. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I farm feats for the same reason I chase Playstation Trophys, because it's there and needs to be checked off my list. Skill Points are just an extra bonus for me. If I want my character's stats to improve I find/get better weapons and gear.

Skill Points should be awarded for actually doing something relative to acomplishing mission objectives like melee combat combos, healing numbers, both health and power, crowd controlling, absorbing damage numbers... stuff like that.
    • Like x 1
  15. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Way more.