Give me a reason Too Farm Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You're right you don't Then again if you have low sp and the group's failing and you're a support role or dps its you're fault.
    i have over 100sp Looking at this i am HL i am getting pass by other power because it was nerf.

is that fair? no that's why i ask for Stats too be change we can keep the crits but the might and precision should mean more
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i wasn't on the forums i didn't even know they existed when i was t4-t5 with my main that was almost a year ago Before Gu 36.
    So if this was the way it was I would love too see this back, i love this game
  3. Askarod Active Player

Try to make sentenses un correct grammar please i bearly understand what you mean...
    I tested munition on test server, no changes on DPS, only on power regen like quantum. Rage have DPS improvement but not munition.
    The way you ''test'' things only by rumors and not by testing it in a good way show tour topic is a nonsense... Test it, really test it with DPS parser or juste by summary DPS on chat chanel and youll see the use of sp...
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

#Uninstall
    • Like x 2
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Sp don't matter, titles are devs way of trying to make them matter but will fail. Just accept it and get over it. We all have. You want Sp to matter, go play ESO, that game sp matter. In dcuo only cr matters.
    • Like x 1
  6. megamanexe Committed Player

sp has nothing to do with it. if your group is failing it means there's a lack of communication and/or awareness
    • Like x 2
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

#Goaway #Stalker #Annoying #Harrassment.
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Personally I wouldn't give a person a reason to farm for feats because (and yes, I know it's semantics lol) that just makes it sound like a chore.

It's a game. Ideally it should be played for fun.

So I just play the game. Funny thing happens when I do that, though. The feats just seem to take care of themselves, and the feat/skill points I've earned have been more than enough to suit my needs.
    • Like x 4
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

dude i have been in enough group sp does have a lot too do with it
  10. Veritech Loyal Player

If you don't want to farm feats, don't bloody farm them. No one needs to give you a reason to do it.

Something tells me you could have 230+ sp and still be a hindrance to a group.
    • Like x 3
  11. megamanexe Committed Player

no it really doesn't.
    • Like x 3
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i wish i did i stop after hitting over 120 after i saw new powers with lower sp hitting higher then me.
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

of course it doesn't sp doesn't do anything for you're health doesn't give you anything for you're weapon.
    Sp matters in a raid trust me on that. we can argue about this all day long But it does
    only thing i am asking for its too make precision and might and other stats more meaning
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well least i get too see a nice girl ::D. But no seriously i work on Sp Before these updates i was fire getting yelled at because my sp was so low back then overtime i worked on it i got tired of being yelled at. and now all that work gone people passing me by Because it got nerf
    that's not right at all
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

listen to what i am saying you're munitions that power came out not too long ago i am hard light
    i got nerf over and over and over again i got over 120sp People pass me by because they got the power the devs just work on

i shouldn't have too wait on a developer for a power i gain my Sp People shouldn't be able too pass me just like that.
    that's why i am asking for increase of the Stats I should be able to earn them and make my character stronger
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Derio i haven't given up Once i see a developer finally Say something just tell me Something will change or not.
    until then i ain't gonna quit Because i am a player who earn those skill points fair and square
    i Earn them Too make my character stronger.
  18. megamanexe Committed Player

no it really doesn't. i don't need to trust you because i know you are wrong. if you don't know what you're doing then having all the sp in the game won't do **** for you
    • Like x 3
  19. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

I tanked NGN with 23 SP this week. If you can get up to CR120 by running in damage role first it's fine. The big problem I'm seeing now is people who try to tank the raids without even having a full set of tank gear. There are way more of those idiots wasting my time than the low SP but good gear crowd.
  20. Derio 15000 Post Club

There have been over 20sp threads in the past month. Not 1 Dev commented on it. Mepps clearly said in the titles announcement that this was their way of making feats (sp) matter which many vets found insulting and amusing.

I haven't updated my signature but I have 216sp and honestly feel like I have 116 more than necessary to complete any content in the game.

Devs want to reduce sp value inorder to lower the gap between new and old players. And that's fine, however they literally took out the only grind in the game because Cr is literally handed out on a silver platter with these easy raids that utilize 5-1-1-1.

I commend your effort to keep trying. I asked devs when are they going to update support roles. Then several people started to ask. Devs responded soon. Here we are 4 almost 5 gu after and still no update.

Considering devs have not posted in a single sp complaining thread , I am guessing titles is all you get.
    • Like x 1