Give me a reason Too Farm Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Wildboy Committed Player

I dunno. Just do 'em. They'll be worth something someday. Like tacky limited edition collectors' crockery!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i hope you aren't right about the Titles but something tells me that might what happens,
    if it does then oh well least i try.

Maybe we will both get an answer tomorrow they are off now. i think As developers they would answer they question,
    if they don't plan too change Sp at all it wouldn't hurt for them too say no along with you're question about support roles.

Even though we are both hoping they do change something about both.

my question is what do they plan too do After Gu 51 in This Gu They are updating 4 powers only one left will be mental, if they decide too give that power, power restoration then hopefully we will finally be done With the dps Cycle well i hope anyway.

Maybe we might see some changes For support roles and other things around Gu 52-53 i am not sure though.
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You see that just isn't right You are tanking with 23Sp? :confused:
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Gu 52 will be a deeper look at rage, and 53 will probably be HL again
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol i hope you're wrong about that no offense. but i am tired of seeing almost every Gu For dps only.
    • Like x 1
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I keep wondering the same thing.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

dude quit trolling. you have done Trolled me for the last 4-5 days You need too stop I already told everyone i would not quit.
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm just giving my feedback.
    • Like x 3
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i except you too stop NOW! everyone else has stop you are the only one and you have done for the last 4 days QUIT IT Now. Everyone ask if i did quit i did i came back i am a person i am allowed to live and life and make mistakes Now you quit now.
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Look, you make a ton of threads on an almost constant basis. Why can't people give their feedback on them?
    • Like x 3
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

oh you change it No that's not gonna work you shouldn't have started this.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

our entire thread-making history is one long, slow-motion troll of the entire forums. Plus you made a huge fuss about how you were quitting and uninstalling. So. Not sure what you expect exactly

Those were you words i got in before you change them You need too stop NOW.
  13. Askarod Active Player

I dont know you but the kido is right : this topic is totally meaningless...
    One side you say sp is totally usefull and need to be farm (and i agree this) but on other side you say you need more motivation for farming them. Being better in what you do isnt an enough motivation ?
    You say people dont farm them, but its their freedom to farm feat or not. Maybe they have time for it or maybe not you cant make them farm if they dont like. Other part you say with only 77sp youre good. So whats your opinion ? Sp are good or are needless ? So what exactly do you mean in this topic, whats anger you ?
    Your mind seems really messed up like your grammar and ponctuation, and your're so paradoxal i dont know why i take some of my time to make this post.
    • Like x 2
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well the point of this thread was 77 sp is needed after that the might and precision is not needed i do feats but it seems they aren't really needed, i was wishing that the devs would increase the might and precision and other stats For players Too mean more.
  15. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

to farm feats*

titles?
    • Like x 1
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well titles wouldn't do anything for our stats as i said in the thread i wish we would need Precision and might a little more They help but only a little same goes with the other stats.

the crits are nice too have but they are so many feats in game 77sp after you get all the crits then what? so that's why i am asking if, they could increase our precision and might and other stats.
    right now too farm for them seems like its not needed but i wish they were more improve
  17. Miserable Dedicated Player

Maybe, before you start farming feats, you can take an English class.
    • Like x 3
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Sorry about that i didn't think was kinda in a hurry. My fault guys sorry ill make too check it next time
    i'll be sure too do that next time.
  19. Askarod Active Player

Really ? Just calculate the prec or the might you can gain with 200 sp man... Its the same difference in stats than a full 110 modded and full 110 unmodded. Near 500 or 600 stats point in DD if i remember right, that totally can make you from good to exelent and this is the point of sp, make you being even better when you master your gameplay. Yeah oc for make ngn you dont need 200 sp, but if you want to do HH elite and try to top score or help the best you can so the sp is needed.
    Man you talk about a thing you dont really know in fact and just pinch things controversial with no need of it. Thanks for the lecture but seriously before open a topic think about it you really think 500 or 600 might or prec wont increase your DPS at all ???
    • Like x 1
  20. Miserable Dedicated Player

You're funny.