Give me a reason Too Farm Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

100 Sp well Less then that i Think it was too be Exact it was 77Sp for all crits.

Sure i could get feat and get a little might and Precision Not". its not worth it, The Might Precision Should matter a little bit more Along with other stuff For Support Roles.

it's truly funny when we can See tanks with 40Sp or lower... Try too Tank The Raids.
    Then go further then that i just don't see anyone getting Sp anymore.

i don't understand Why though Sp is apart of the game Look at Every Dlc There are Sp in Every What do call it
    Episode's is the term i believe.

But Still not worth getting anymore Once i get that 77Sp i,m max on Crits Like i said Precision Power's might Power's They are in the game go look at every power Some Have Precision And other's have might

I love This Game But
    Developers How About get us a reason For getting Skill points. 77 sp is all we need too get all Crits
    and We got players that don't even have that"

For those who are probably gonna says this is a duplicate thread its not

i am asking The Developers Too Give us a reason Too Earn the Sp We Got Pve Legends For Feats For skill points. i love the fact Developers Are opening Others one On the weekends,

I love this game But everywhere you see Feats i just think The stats Should matter a little bit more i am not asking too remove The crits,

i am not asking For Nerfs i am simply asking Make Skill points Where They are worth Earning more then 77.
    Cause right now it isn't.
    • Like x 2
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Titles are tied to feats.
    and I've never had another mental DPS with less skill points out damage me. I'm at 223 SP and rising.
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Sir the titles having nothing too do with stats and i must congrats Though too you not too many players have made it too 223 Sp And stayed playing the game. i am just asking for them too make the stats matter a little More.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Are you going to uninstall the game and never get on the forums again if they don't meet your demands?
    • Like x 16
  5. Perseus Chase Committed Player

176 last week, 187 this week.

People that like the feat farming will keep farming it and vice versa for the people that don't care about them.

I don't like farming it but I do so because I want to make my character the strongest there is.....and I understand if other people don't care about them and just want to play the game to enjoy it.
    • Like x 6
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Are yall gonna keep bringing that up? i done told everyone i am sorry for what i said i have let it go.
    if they don't then they don't i love this game i plan to never uninstall it it will be on my pc until the day severs go down Forever.

i am gonna take breaks from it time too time. But trust me i learned my lesson i plan on never doing that again.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

SP are more valuable for support roles than they are for dps at the moment. All things being equal the might and precision should make the difference in dps. Unfortunately however, that is not the case because the powers in the game are not balanced despite ongoing attempts to do so.

I know the devs keep saying they're trying to acheive balance and I believe that on some level they are... What I don't understand and it seems they're missing also is that their math on such a basic level appears to not work.

Everyone saw how op quantum was when it got its AM however; as each power has been reworked the bar keeps getting moved. Instead of making the other powers on par with quantum they're exceeding it.

The unfortunate reality of that is you're continually moving the bar and youll never reach parity when you move the bar on every power rework because you'll always be going straight back to the start to tweak the first one again.

I know it's difficult to balance powers when you also want a degree of uniqueness. This is fine in the fact other powers look different and have different rotations you don't have to make one hit harder...

As for sp they should be made more important and I am curious how the devs plan to do so and not just by adding titles which if anyone knows is pretty much an idea taken from many other mmos. Not that I'm saying it's a bad feature. Just not new.
    • Like x 3
  8. AzraelR Committed Player

If there is a major difference between the number of skill points, I will be leaving this game.

My main character has 220 skill points today. But all my side chars is under 80. I will NEVER spend money copy 21931293120931293 feats for all my secondary chars because to begin with, the idea of spending MONEY to copy feats you just suffered to do is already stupid.

If 77 skill points stay in complete disadvantage against someone with 220 or more, then there is no chance to play with secondary chars, and I will not keep switching power all the time when some power is nerf or revamp as many playing with just one char do.
    • Like x 6
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

you get my point you will be doing more dmg then someone with 77sp but not by much".

That's not fair in at all" You think about that you got 143 More Sp then that players does Even worse some [people have less then that].
    For raids Alert's We would need people Who have Skill points that's why i am asking for The Stats too be increase so they are worth
    getting. i am not asking for players too be nerf but the stat's should matter more

Not too mention players like myself for example i am Hardlight Hard light wasn't not always weak as people say it is now. i have had the power since it came out along with electric

I have over 120sp People That are fire' ice Or even gadgets Any power That just got fix Players would have lower Sp then me but are passing me by like i did nothing with that character.
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

No one should give you a reason to farm feats. Do them or don't. Some feats require matters of degrees of being dedicated to getting them, others just come relatively easy.

Some people set goals and benchmarks. Do the same if you want. Some people shoot for a target of 100, for example, get it, and whatever feats pop afterwards is just gravy. Some people are content at 80, 100, 60, 230, or whatever total they want...

It's your choice to go for them or not. No one should have to give you a reason. If you (generally speaking) want, You will have.
    • Like x 7
  11. Delyxe New Player

So let me get this straight.

You're a DPS and because you've maxed out you crits means skill points (more than 77) are meaningless.

I think that if a tank with 40sp can do more damage than you, skill points aren't the problem: you are the problem. Go work on your ACTUAL game playing SKILLS (AGPS) then maybe you'll see some differences and also, learn more about the support roles that you seem to take for granted. Then we can talk about if skill points matter.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

The stat's should matter if people decide too not get sp that's fine and all but that's isn't fair Too the players that are in raid's alerts And the only reason they are failing is because someone decide's not too get Sp. i agree it should be a choice

But the stats should matter more For that players that do go out and earn them.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You miss what i said i said we got tanks inside the game not doing damage but tanking with 40sp. i got more Skill points then 77.
    i have played the game for a long time i am more Then just a dps i have heal i have been a tank the only i have not done is a troll and i can become one whenever i decide too.

you should try too read first. i have over 100 sp and i am hardlight the only reason my dmg is lower is because of the nerfs not my fault that's why i am asking for Stats too be increase For powers.
    • Like x 1
  14. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

Skill points should boost stats by a percentage for each point spent, instead of being a static value like they are now. If people don't want to farm SP that is their choice, but they'll only have themselves to blame if their stats and damage suck. There is a tool tip that states that CR and SP are equally important, it's about time to actually start making them that way. Both were equal through T4, but once T5 came out gear completely overshadowed them. Devs, please implement percentage based stats for Skill Points, it will make this game a lot better for all.
    • Like x 5
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Wow so let me consider this... You're angry if they put more emphisis on SP because your alts will be affected...

Question: who chose to make an alt? You did... Your active choice to make an alt is not justification for a person with 77sp to be as good as one with 200+.

The Devs have already given people with alts the means to avoid grinding again through sp transfer. Again your active choice not to pay our not to play is not justification for someone with 77sp to be better than someone with 200+ SP.

People need to accept the consequences of their choices if you want to make those alts better either grind them or pay to lessen the load. That's why they're called mains and alts if you want 6 mains the pay or play.
    • Like x 6
  16. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Cr should scale on a window ie 122-126 gets the same boost that way sp would matter more.
  17. Controller Devoted Player

Gassius Spray's sig is AWESOME:D
    • Like x 1
  18. megamanexe Committed Player

they help with your crits and activate weapon mastery and get a little bit more stats. if you dont see the point then don't bother getting them. you don't HAVE to get sp to enjoy the game.
    by the way, i don't think you're using the word "too" right.
    • Like x 1
  19. Askarod Active Player

Woaw its real pain to read you ...
    If you tell me you dont see the difference between 100 sp and 200 sp i cant believe you at all... On all my char including my low sp alt i clearly see the difference, DD healer or troller even tank.
    You just dont play enough or test it i think. My munition was always second with 110 sp, in 3 months i gone through 180 sp and im nearly always first with the same people, same mods, same stuff, same gameplay.
    Gameplay make alot, but for being real good you need 4 things in that game : Gameplay, stuff, mods and sp. For max performance you need all 4. Try with these 4 and then remove one by one and come back, after that im sure you dont keep the same argument.
    For the exemple with only sp factor changed i go from 9k DPS on 8 league hall dummies to 15k. Same stuff same mods same gameplay only a change from 77sp to 180. If you try to get the ''number about DPS dummies canton count'' youre definitly lost.
    Said it try it and close your post because its totally non sense
    • Like x 1
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Do you read the forums at all you're on test well guess what i am on Live Test Just update Munitions Another power that will go up no matter the Sp. i am not closing this Post because of one person Saying its none sense and he can't even spell none right.