Yay, another update delayed!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HerbertKnivez, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Arcanum

I'm exactly the kind of guy who most people would call a whiner or negative person here. Even I think you guys should cut SOE some slack.
  2. Yosarian

Until the game is in a playable state I don't think anyone should cut them any slack, they got our money, now we want our damn cheeseburgers
  3. Talizzar

So you want the servers to come down every day? There is already plenty of QQ everytime the server comes down now.........No way!
  4. Arcanum

But the update is coming soon. It's probably going to be this week still. They also haven't done any significant delays so far. So I fail to see the point of complaining in this situation.
  5. Edgar Allan Bro

So I'm guessing this isn't a January patch anymore....
    • Up x 4
  6. Arkha3

Some of you people need to chill out. Just treat the update as if it were to be released an extra day from now. It is not a big deal.

Do you want a patch that is released immediately, that has something so horribly broken that you ragequit and call SOE a bunch of irresponsible pricks for releasing an unstable patch, or delay it by a day so they can fix that bug and move on?

You must realize when you fix one bug, several more may pop up. This is especially true when adding or modifying features. It's just how it works in programming. Give the development team some slack.
  7. Savagebuddha

See this is just a typical example of people getting pissed off about the most insignificant things. The patch is still coming, they said it will be within the week. Im sure the Dev team is working hard, its not like they are all taking extra lunchbreaks while your so patiently awaiting the update. Just give them the benefit of the doubt on the FREE game that your playing from them ok?
  8. Thornton14

Hahahhaa ha your so full of **** it's pouring out your ears. If your ever in MA give me a call I want to meet you. And don't reply to this message I'm done wasting my time with a meaningless meatsack such as yourself. Oh and you are NOT a genius. You're an idiot.
  9. Yosarian

It's called M theory...I'm sorry if you can't wrap your redneck brain around that
  10. Yosarian

11. Arcanum

All existence in the universe follows mostly predictable fractal math patterns, the only true variance is at the quantum level which likely follows patterns we have yet to observe because they extend into other dimensions. So what appears to be haphazard chaos is in fact symmetrical perfection on scales to large and small to observe at our current state of technology and culture. In fact, it's mathematically possible and in fact likely that there is an alternate universe in which SOE releases completely bug free games on time and everyone is happy.
    • Up x 1
  12. Lancener

I have been playing since early beta...
  13. Yosarian

well then you should know better man every major patch they end up needing to do a ton of hotfixes for or the server crashes or this or that lol might as well just release what they got so we can keep beta testi-err playing this live released game :) again though they need a public test server it's insane they don't with a new engine...but whatever i'll play after the patch if it's fixed yay i'll be a happy camper.
  14. Skadi

1 Month later.
    • Up x 2