Yay, another update delayed!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HerbertKnivez, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Yosarian

Yay another fanboy who takes time out of his day to complain at the people complaining!
  2. Thornton14

I've been looking at your posts you seem to think you are better than everybody else. You are not smart. You are not funny. Get off your high horse.
  3. DeltaGun

I think consistently being about a week late on patches is pretty impressive. I think if they changed their habit now, then I might be a little dissapointed. Consistency is valuable!
    • Up x 4
  4. TheAppl3

Yay petty insults! If being an understanding human and comprehending that delays happen makes me a fanboy, I guess that's a compliment and I receive it as one.
    • Up x 2
  5. southerncarl

BOOOOOOOOM! completely agree
    • Up x 2
  6. Yosarian

To be understanding is to give people a second chance, in this case the launch (the game was running pretty good until a month before launch when they crammed everything in at the last min), maybe even a third (the 1/30 patch). If the person or company continues to let you down you can either abandon them, or give them a 4th chance in the form of an ultimatum, get your stuff together or we're leaving... to me that's being nice enough to give them a 4th chance before rolling out.
  7. Yosarian

8. Yosarian

Not everyone... just you.
  9. Yosarian

lol most intelligent explanation of SOE so far "they just have their own way of doing things, it may be wrong but it's at least predictable" lmao oh dude awesome :)
  10. Yosarian

Also...my IQ is around 170-180 according to the U.S. Gov. which is technically at the genius level, so no I'm not smart, I'm a genius...I'm terribly sorry if that in some way makes you feel bad. All that means is I figure things out half a second quicker than you, it doesn't make me better than anyone, it just means I can recognize a problem and solve it half a second faster than you. I think I'm better than you because I'm in here putting up useful information and gripes to try and save this game and you're just one of the trolls that would rather leave a game in silence than give the devs a chance to pull it together.
    • Up x 1
  11. Brewergamer

The thing is, this is their job. At a real job if you have to do something at a certain point, you don't say "oh sorry we have to delay that." You finish it no matter what before you are supposed to. No excuses.
    • Up x 1
  12. Yosarian

I run a business, and sometimes unexpected stuff comes up, and you know what? I get it done even if it means going without sleep for a few days because I know I'm getting paid to be a professional and deliver when I say I'm gonna deliver.
  13. Suroped

lower end GPU's. That says it - NO FPS increase on those machines which already run it. Unless they tweaked some terrain and shadows settings.
    • Up x 2
  14. Zhorg

I just hope it's by friday :p. Really wanna play the new patch during the weekend!

Anyone has any update about when it is? Because by the end of this week could also mean sunday evening :(. (Which would kinda suck ;/)
    • Up x 2
  15. cassan0va

I for one would rather play a stable and functional build then suffer for 3 days with lagg, bugs, exploits because people wanted the patch to happen sooner.

Ive taken part in to many broken patches during my years.
  16. Brewergamer

And anyone with a high IQ will know that anyone can lie about having a high IQ.
    • Up x 1
  17. Skadi

What's the point of putting dates on the roadmap if there not going to be in the same month
  18. BenYeeHua

And a high IQ person will prove their high IQ with a high IQ way.
  19. gobbybobby

Its a pretty tight schedule I expect most/ all of it will be late. Just be grateful they are taking community input and providing the great support they are right now.
  20. Yosarian

All existence in the universe follows mostly predictable fractal math patterns, the only true variance is at the quantum level which likely follows patterns we have yet to observe because they extend into other dimensions. So what appears to be haphazard chaos is in fact symmetrical perfection on scales to large and small to observe at our current state of technology and culture. In fact, it's mathematically possible and in fact likely that there is an alternate universe in which SOE releases completely bug free games on time and everyone is happy.
    • Up x 2