Why the NC is master faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Nonsensei436

I cant hear you over the Rambo-esque sound of my TMG-50 providing a free of charge transport of your spleen from your abdomen to the wall behind you.
  2. LordMondando

You sir are a credit to freedom.
  3. Dusty El Lion

Buried in gold (and blue). Wonder if they'll let me wear my gold plated scat-max.
  4. helldiver

See my sig, nuff said.

But on a more serious note; if TR had a cooler looking MBT (sorry but the prowler looks like a GI-Joe toy), I'd switch in a heartbeat.
  5. TheShrapnelKing

My sig says why.
  6. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Akrasjel

I knew i see this when i open this thread :eek:
  8. Sebastien

I'd rather die on my feet, then live on my knees
    • Up x 2
  9. capocapone

O i thought it was cause no one likes to fight that much where you can't hide a sundie for a fight longer then 5mins or fight on a map that is one big mountain...i guess i was wrong.
  10. Raital

Yep, that's what the NC are all about, freedom. Freedom of the consumers to consume top-quality NC products! All hail Andrew Ryan, our employer, and our utopia of Rapture! ...oh...well, guess I won't have to worry about the wife and kids monopolizing my bonus checks. For....nanites? Yeah. For nanites!
  11. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

My sig quote say's it for me.

"The New Conglomerate are terrorist only in the eyes of their oppressors, for freedom for the masses is what strikes terror in the hearts of tyrants and dictators."
  12. randalthorr

That was before leaving Earth to Auraxis. Here, we NC fight to be rid of tyranny and fanaticism.
  13. Hodo

There is no tyranny in the Terran Republic, its simple, follow the appointed leaders without question, do your duty, and pull your load, and everything will be divided equally without bias or rank.
  14. MaxDamage

New Conglomerate. More like New Knoblomerate.

Repent. It is not too late to regain some semblance of true honour.
    All confessors will be summarily executed and provided a proper burial service.

The rest of you will burn.
  15. MuNrOe

Ahh Herro

So TR = Space North Korea ?

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  16. Hodo

NK is a joke, long live the TR Motherland!

• Up x 1
  17. prj3ctm4yh3m

NC is for open systems.

If, in fine, we look at the whole picture—the expansion of the Copernican world into that aspect of stellar space that we possess today; the development of Columbus’s discovery into a worldwide command of the earth’s surface by the West; the perspective of oil-painting and the theatre; the passion of our Civilization for swift transit, the conquest of the air, the exploration of the Polar regions and the climbing of almost impossible mountain-peaks—we see, emerging everywhere, the prime symbol of the Faustian soul, Limitless Space. And those specially Western creations of the soul-myth called “Will,” “Force,” and “Deed” must be regarded as derivatives of this prime symbol.
    ---Spengler
  18. Sharmanti

And the fun part is that america is just as "free" as soviet was. Roflmao
  19. csp0811

I think you all need to bow to the true space power:

Nanite Systems.
    Seriously, everything we fight for is NS property, and they keep giving us more nanites as we grow more hooked.
  20. Xuram

Any freedom where I'm not free to worship Vanu isn't true freedom! You're free to do x but not y isn't exactly freedom is it ;) But don't worry. The Vanu Sovereignty shall enlighten you and show you true freedom through progress.