Why the NC is master faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Dudinatorman

• Up x 1
  2. Raichu

Sorry buddy we dont listen to that mediocre stuff in the red white and blue
    We listen to real music like this.
    A true american hero.

3. SKYHEX

Hopping on the most recent bandwagon of spur of the moment piece.
    I see, you don't even have any class at all as well.

[IMG]

Pity.
  4. Pixelshader

Nostalgia bomb.. I didn't know that game was called Metal Fatigue.

[IMG]
  5. Raichu

Happy?

6. CommanderShwan

There you go, just switch Rimtech(Terran Republic) with Milagro's (New Comglomerate) colors and there you go.
  7. Caydn

nah we got max factor 500 sunscreen :p
  8. Pixelshader

Rimtech is definitely the NC:
    So it's more like swap the aesthetic of milagro <-> rimtech robots, keep the colors, and you get a perfect match for planetside.
  9. riker

are you serious? on connory today we watched the NC turn around AND RUN AWAY all the way back to their mao tech plant which we then took, then they took zurvan and we took that back after an hour of fighting, the NC are the master faction because you guys have guns that kill in the blink of an eye, and you guys used to say our guns were OP?, your are insanely OP, so please dont brag on top of it
  10. Artoriusaurus Rex

The leader of the VS promised to "eradicate" anyone who didn't accept their agenda.

https://www.planetside2.com/news/2012-10loreorigin
  11. jshaw

so your glad you pushed back a spuad or one platoon of NC. most NC on connery fight with the TR because if we fight VS all we get is *blah* *blah* zerg *blah* lol they say our weapons are OP *blah* *blah* picking on the underpopulated. yah you get the point
  12. Morpholine

The only thing I give to the NC on Connery is hot plasma.

Lots and lots of hot plasma.
  13. Ganelon

America is free? Colour me shocked.
  14. Wintermaulz

15. Lorim

• Up x 1
  16. VodkaGR

All empires are screwed up and consist of idiots.I would rather be a mercenary and switch between them just for money (certs?)
  17. gavinbrindstar

I fight for freedom. Mine, and everyone's. I fight for the right to choose our own fate. And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you. And I'll die free. -Commander Shepard
  18. altonyc

[IMG]

Sometimes there are forces that you just can't handle, no matter how great you were. The Vanu may have passed on, but they left us the means to improve our lives. The Sovereignty fights to better humanity; the TR aren't too bad (preserving peace/the status quo); the NC started a war because they weren't getting enough money.
  19. Xaturas

End of thread, still hurt by Bioware crappy ending.