Why does the BJ Performs that well

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Collin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Babaroga

Sounds like another "nerf Orion" thread by Collin to me.
    • Up x 1
  2. OldMaster80

No it's not. It's a "nerf Betelgeuse" :p
  3. Scorpion97

Collin dear,you made the the same thread a week ago and we responded,now you are playing the same scenario and again you saw the same respond...I still can't get it,are you trying to validate your arguement by saying the same thing again?so bad you keep babbling about it :(
  4. Flag

Well you know the definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing and expect a different result. ;P
  5. FieldMarshall

6. Scorpion97

7. Collin

Sometimes you just have to.... And well since i found out its the mosted used lmg in Q4 some action needs to be taken since its niche problem no more
  8. Crayv

Let's make the Butcher belt-fed and give the Godsaw an autoloader that reloads 5 rounds every second (both would be in-line with the faction traits).

Or let's make the Butcher a "lightweight" CARV and give it a 1.00x ADS movement speed.
  9. Flag

Reduce it to 25 bullets too to even out the ADS speed? :D
  10. Crayv

Sounds about right, other than that and the ADS speed make it a stock CARV. Though personally I think the CARV is a rather lackluster gun but I think that would make the Butcher a very popular alternative.