Why am I taking 5+ minutes to log into Briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MykeMichail, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxisO7

• Up x 1
  2. NovaAustralis

3. smegnz

The Brigg's Experience:
    Loginside >desktopside >loginside (loop a few times usually) > Play!!!!! >disconnected after running around chasing invul players.
    • Up x 1
  4. PresidentFreeman

Thanks for sharing that Reddit link. Fact of the matter is that he should have had someone post that information in an announcement thread on their official forum.

Thanks to Radar for giving this thread some acknowledgement. We may be a small pocket of the community but Briggs is passionate about the game.
    • Up x 1
  5. KO-tic

Well that's a relief
  6. PresidentFreeman

Ok it normally only takes me 5-10 minutes to login but it has been longer tonight and I'm still waiting. Is anyone else unable to login completely?
  7. f0d

i logged it about 7pm after about 5 minutes wait then got crash to desktop after about 30 mins of playing
    but now at 8:30 i cant get in at all - waited about 15mins then got spat back to desktop now im waiting another 15 mins
    • Up x 1
  8. PresidentFreeman

Oh, well I guess the server has finally called it a day then. Can't say I'm surprised.
    • Up x 2
  9. equinub

Logged out to take a well earned break after leading [nGAB] Not Batteries platoons for three hours.

Now i can't get back into the game 9.41pm..client just crashes back to desktop.

Yep, logins are gone, 140 players gone in 15 minutes from 9.30....

And many many players on INDAR were disconnected earlier afternoon 6pm.

Mass team killing ensured on respawns..
    • Up x 1
  10. Ian_M

Its sadly a joke of a server now. Just crashed to desktop trying to login. Will maybe try next week again.
  11. JazzaW

Another one here, havent been able to login to Briggs since the start of the Members XP weekend. Managed to get in last night at 1.30am Syd time and after 20 mins server crashed and couldnt get back in. Tried again today 3 times and havent been able to login once. Like everyone else connect to Connery takes seconds. So disapointed
    • Up x 1
  12. PSJunkie

just took me 30 mins to log in tonight, including a couple of crashes to desktop..................whats going on???? the longest I have ever waited was about 10 mins which is pretty poor, but 30 mins is just shameful dont you think?
    • Up x 1
  13. Best AssassinAU

29.03.2014 AEST time:
    9:42 - clicked log in
    9:49 - PS2 crashed while still in the log in screen
    9:51 - Clicked log in
    9:57 - got into game
    • Up x 2
  14. f0d

thats actually pretty fast for briggs.!!!
    • Up x 1
  15. GotCerts

Yeah, quite frequently, I find myself waiting to log in, usually takes around 5 minutes and then game crashes. I thought it's because server is full so I'm not able to get in, is that right?
    • Up x 1
  16. Best AssassinAU

From Azure

• Up x 2
  17. Rougey

I earn about 250xp per minuet average, according to the statistics. I have been sitting here for the past 40 minuets trying to log in, crashed to desktop twice - during double XP. My question is, will I be compensated for the time wasted this evening, and every other goddamn evening since this whole debacle started?

Let me just list the books I've read in March mostly during the time wasted while attempting to log on:
    -Robin Hobbs the Farseer series (all six books - good read FYI)
    -Neil Gaimans The American Gods
    -Antony Beevor Stalingrad
    -Markus Zusaks The Book Thief

We've already had people compensated for their static XP gain from not being able to log in, where the hell is my XP for reading slash wasting my goddamn time drinking scotch and listening to GAB on mumble doing sweet FA?

Why am I subscribed to this game? Why am I paying sub money for no service at all???

if anyone offered this service in this country they would be before the ombudsman,

EDIT: Crashed three goddamn times, finally in after 50 minuets.

Disgraceful.
    • Up x 2
  18. Tullerion

Been trying for 20 minutes.. crashed 3 times trying to log in.. 4th night in a row.. this is complete BS..
    • Up x 1
  19. MrMaverickDa90

did all of the alert to cap amerish got to the last minute and froze and couldn't log back in to get the reward how much bloody money do you guys have and you can't simply keep 1 aussie server running properly. Maybe you should go back and repeat kindergarten because it seems like you guys failed nap time
  20. Nitish Sharma

Alright it took me 3 hours and around 50+ game starts to login.
    GG SOE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.