Why am I taking 5+ minutes to log into Briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MykeMichail, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MykeMichail

I've tried Connery and Waterson and I don't have this problem. I can log in almost immediately.

However with Briggs, its taking me several minutes to log in.

This problem has persisted almost since launch.

Its very annoying.
    • Up x 11
  2. dirtYbird

Same, no issue logging in to other servers instantly but Briggs take forever.

I know , I know, these long delays were fixed in a patch a few weeks back....:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. Boahwaji

Would be getting close to the half hour mark, really tempted to just give up on the server as a whole, its just broken like some cheap toy and the moments I can get in its like..mission impossible with STAYING in..crash..then BAM loginside all over again! AGAIN! And SoE doesn't seem to be responding to this issue, which I'm not all that suprised, its been like this for far too long, I won't buy into the excuse of "Oh but we're busy with OMFG!!! Leave us alone!" No..my muffins are going stale!
    • Up x 1
  4. PresidentFreeman

Has anyone actually timed it to see if it is a constant delay?
  5. Blueink

Biggest complaint of the people I play with is this issue it needs to be sorted out I actually go and watch the idiot box while I am waiting it takes so long. It should not take 5+ minutes to log in every time lately (and this is if you actually get that far without the client crashing).

There is obviously an issue and it needs to be addressed it is getting bloody old.
    • Up x 1
  6. OogaJiggaWooga

What's truly depressing is when you sit at the Logging in stage for 10 minutes before it crashes to desktop with no error message, and then the same again after the next 10 minute wait...
  7. Desann47

Mine's been timing out for over 40 min now. I can't log in to Briggs.
    It's not just me, another guy I know is also timing out and can't log in.
  8. Lieber87

Having the same issue here. I would really like to see an official reply from SOE, even if was just an acknowledgement of the problem existing...
  9. ShortRovnd

That is happening to me too. 3 times I have waited for 10 mins before it crashes. Now I'm just going to stop wasting my time and do something else.

SOE, people want to play your game, but you're not letting us. Briggs's hardware/network/both is inadequate, sort it out so we can actually play!
  10. Biddion

Same here. Have issues logging in during prime time for a few days now.
  11. Vshin

I'm having the same problem as well.
  12. smegnz

Same issue here, suspect i'ts a ghetto quality server compared to other which I have no trouble logging into. Maybe local? Melb here.
  13. Ikissyourface

logging into Briggs also takes me several minutes to complete.

It is obvious SOE doesn't like Briggs because the Vanu cannot win there.
  14. ShortRovnd

Don't let this problem rest until we have an explanation for what is causing it and what they plan to do about it.
  15. Desann47

I managed to log in after trying for over an hour.
    After 10min of gameplay I was just disconnected though. Looks like everyone was kicked.
  16. PresidentFreeman

Just got disconnected as well, even if we do get a response from SOE it will likely be just to pass the blame onto the server provider/s.

If this wasn't an fps which requires good ping I would have switched to a EU server by now, ironically they would probably have better stability now.

Briggs has been messing up for a long time but this is another level.
  17. smegnz

Disconnect, optimist says server reset and debug! pessimist crying quietly into coffee mug
  18. Admiralty

At least give us some form of warning before they disconnect us... I spawned a Scythe literally 5 seconds before I got disconnected.
  19. dirtYbird

New players or those returning to the game are not going to wait around forever trying to log in.
    With our meager population we can't afford to have delays like this on a simple log in.
    • Up x 1
  20. ShortRovnd

If that is the case then they should change ISPs.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.