Why am I taking 5+ minutes to log into Briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MykeMichail, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipperTR

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. Incentive Legend

Fix briggs server
    • Up x 1
  3. Best AssassinAU

FixBriggs
    • Up x 1
  4. Lufeng

Still. Can't. Log. In.

This is ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  5. Kulantan

I still can't log in within 5 minutes.
    • Up x 1
  6. Skizzik_NZ

We have no prime time. Only login time.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. ZaphodBeeblebrox

FIX BRIGGS. It's not acceptable, how many months more do we need to wait for a cure? The patient is almost dead.
    • Up x 1
  8. ZaphodBeeblebrox

PS: UPGRADE NOW.
  9. Furrydaus

Bring Back our beloved Briggs Server. The Only server where NC can ACTUALLY WORK TOGETHER. Please SOE. Just send a large team of tech experts to get it back up quickly. How is it that you can afford to place an Upgrade sign when you cant even maintain your servers. Creating Game Updates seems to be useless if majority of Aussies and Asians can use it. They make up almost half of the Planetside 2 Player Base too you know.
    • Up x 1
  10. Best AssassinAU

Clicked log in at 9:02
    Game crashed at 9:10 while still logging in
    Clicked log in at 9:11
    Quit the game at 9:14 while still logging in to play a different game.
    Definitely not fixed.
    • Up x 1
  11. ZeroErrorz

ur sign: only aussie and asian server hmm, i guess me and the other indo guy in matherson is the 0.00002 percent of asian lol
  12. Incentive Legend

Issue still happening. ive been scatching my head for the past 30 minutes now trying to log back in after the game just randomly out of the blue CTD with no error nothing.

Now im getting either a g99 error, random CTD at charactor selection screen OR just stuck loggining after pressing the big green play button. round and round the circle spins for days but nothing happens. :(

Have already restarted computer, validated assets, checked firewall and antivirus permissions yet still getting g99 errors, CTD or loginside.Nothing on my end has changed. I even restarted the modem just to be sure.

WTF is going on?? am i being PUNISHED for playing the game longer then 1 hour?? WTF ?????

FIX BRIGGGS. GAHH!!!!:mad::mad::mad::eek::confused::(

edit: welll halloFRICKEN-luyah, im finally in. and it only took 4 attempts. hopefully next time i will be lucky and get only 3 attempts before i get in. :)
  13. RadarX

Folks while we appreciate the concern surrounding this, I'm going to close this to help us get a better handle on outstanding issues currently being experienced. Please keep in mind we need constructive and specific feedback. Thanks!

Also as an addendum to my original response (which should have been worded better), please feel free to start a new topic which covers the current issues you are seeing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.