[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Thrallsballs

got in! waiting for servers to come up
  2. FortySe7en

bump because watching kujo try and fly a galaxy made me laugh.
  3. Berkut89

This should be a little higher on the list. Bump!
  4. Keinz

Great job on the ops tonight guys, lots of fun!
  5. KiddParK

Was upset could not be there for the gig. Had to work a Cajun show at the gardens and by the time it was done, I was done. Hope to be there tonight for some fun. Can't wait to see what a full platoon can look like.
  6. Rainfur

The framerate has been killing me. :p

I've done a bit of work, but it's quite difficult.
  7. shinjorai

Bump for the sentinels, a great outfit.

Yeah my fps has been sucking too in those big battles, im thinking about upgrading to an I7 3770 have an amd phenomII x4 965 atm and this game seems to be on some sort of witch hunt for AMD users lol.
  8. Kujo

Last night was a ton of fun. Especially when we took and held the Impact Site from the NC for a while. Great job, guys. Looking forward to more ops tonight.
  9. bigcracker

10. Rainfur

Last night was good.... Somehow, myself and my bro took an entire NC base for over 10 minutes.. :p
  11. Zensige

Greetings, how is your recruitment process?
  12. KiddParK

Hey Zensige, just stop by our forums, have a look around, join our Teamspeak if you want and if you like what you see, hit the recruitment tab and send us an app, we'l get back to you shortly.

take care

kp
  13. Sploosh

Back from my forced break from the forums <3
  14. Rainfur

Haha. xD
    I've been battling low FPS.... That's the real issue. Those NC and TR are pushovers. ;)
  15. Miztress

Glad to see you back Sploosh!
    Anyone looking for a great Outfit please come by the Sentinels forums and check us out!
  16. Inviso

Come join the Sentinels if you'd like to be part of fights that consist of about 20 Vanu on the ground holding off 3 gals spawning troops and a sky full of enemy air trying to kill you.

We've picked some great fights over the weekend that caused so many NC/TR to come after us that the rest of our faction gained major ground.
  17. Rainfur

I have acquired most sights. I like the variety. Makes many situations much easier. :)
  18. Kujo

Yeah. the variety of options for sights is nice. I need to check and see if they fixed the night vision scope yet. Last time I tried it out was back in the tech test.
  19. KiddParK

i didn't even know there was options for that...
  20. McCutcheon

Greetings to those interested in the Sentinels. We are extremely kind and fun people!

Sentinels for life!