[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. KiddParK

i saw that over on the PSU and spilled my purple tea all over the compy...
  2. Miztress

Sunday is a great day to come visit the Sentinels forum! :p
  3. KiddParK

I believe you're right, i think we've got a big Teamspeak meeting today as well if i recall

i should load that.
  4. Sploosh

Sup Mr. Kid xD
  5. Keinz

The Sentinels are a fun bunch of people to game with.
  6. Nygma

Sentinel Minister of Propaganda! Reporting in!
  7. KiddParK

excellent... they are arriving... muahhaha
  8. Sick Boy

reporting in! these guys are a fun bunch from what i've seen.
  9. Kujo

Having even more fun now that a lot of our PS1 Veterans have gotten in. I just hope they're able to do the 12 man squad and platoon patch this week like they plan to.
  10. Third

Had a blast last night. Can't wait for the squad changes. So good to be back with you all again, and I can't wait for more action! :D
  11. FortySe7en

Third, you are terrible, go back to tf2 and shutup. ;)
  12. Argg

A lot of fun yesterday with more former WNx vets getting in.
  13. KiddParK

good times...
  14. FortySe7en

Bump for these guys because they are slightly less rehtoddid than the other zerg VS outfits.

+Mormrogil is 2qt

I also sent a few old WNx vets who were looking to their doom your way. Hope they found you! They were yelling in Sanc so I gave them your site.
  15. Kujo

I wish the server that contains the outfit system was up more often. With the influx of people since yesterday, our members that got in the beta keep asking for outfit invites and we haven't been able to yet, lol. Hopefully outfits will be up more often very soon.
  16. Inviso

I have decided that I will never Auraxium on plane upgrades in this game, because I am a terrible pilot.

However, if you want to learn how to ground pound with the best. Come join me in the Sentinels!
  17. Sploosh

I, too, cannot fly.
    :<
  18. Kujo

The VS Warpgate was a scary place to be on Monday. Charred aircraft wreckage in every direction. The sounds of an engine following by a boom and the screeching of metal every 10 seconds or so. We had a few Liberators hovering just above the ground in the warpgate while we were grouping up, but after a couple minutes and some near collisions by rookie pilots, we got a bit nervous and ascended much higher while we waited, lol.

Yup. Monday made me miss Planetside 1's virtual vehicle training ground where rookie pilots could go crash aircraft all day long as they learn to fly, without blowing me up in the process :p
  19. Bloodeagle

But Kujo, this way is much more exciting!!!
  20. Inviso

Nothing more exciting than seeing a bunch of ant like objects get smothered in explosions while gunning in a lib.

Galaxies with 2x mortar guns on them will be flying death fortresses..