[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. KiddParK

Yikes... 5 months? Did Hossin ever come out?
  2. KiddParK

We'll be back in game this week.. seriously, who can say no to Hossin and a server merge?

See ya in game.. stop by and say hi if you're an old X SENT and have a cool memory or two..

kp
  3. Zaxudih

My VS character Smurph was rank 68 when I stopped playing it. I've just recently noticed I've reached the same level and time spent logged in on my new main H347. Once I noticed this I decided to stop and reflect on my time with [SENT]. I never thought I'd get choked up over a video game but I had some real good times with you guys. I learned a lot about leadership and grew a lot as a person and I'll never forget our time together. Thanks for the good times guys.
    • Up x 2
  4. KiddParK

I would honestly LOVE to fire up the SENTS again if possible but t's just DataDog and Myself around doing what we do..

seriously, go look at datadog's total caps, he's all time leader in the whole game last i checked.

we get some help from a dozen or so dedicated people we could bring it back to life. We have a forums, a teamspeak, and we're gearing up for Star Citizen when it comes out....

anyone? Buler?
  5. DaMann22

Yeah I see datadog on constantly. Keep that cap leader going man!
  6. KiddParK

getting the band back together. swing by the site sents.enjin.com and help us rebuild some teamwork tactical stuff for the new year.

Catch us in game every night under squad names...

Indar Sandstorm, Esamir Snowball fight. Hossin Tsunami or Ammerish Avalanche

see you in game. SENTS is on auto accept if you are looking to try an outfit and help us rebuild, even for just a little while.

kp
  7. KiddParK

Ok, I'd love to get the sent's running again. I could use some of my old buddies and a lot of new guys who want to rock the teamwork and see what happens. we were one of the outfits that ran during beta into the first year and really did our part for the Vanu Alliance. IT's been a while but if you'd like to help rebuild something from the ground up, look me or datadog up in game, we're nearly always there.

kp