[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Rainfur

I've been using the Night Vision and reflex 4x. Like both, but I prefer the Red Dot.
    I think I saw a few of you today. I'm Rainfur in-game, if I happen to run into you un-planned.
  2. Sploosh

I'm up for testing, will hop in TS for a bit to chill today :p
  3. ParagonRenegade

4. Stadulator

Well my transition to my new chosen empire is complete!

Reporting for Barneyside!
  5. bigcracker

Kidd check your pms
  6. KiddParK

to paragon... you can click on my sig to see the site and the recruitment tag.

to Stadulator.. you look good in purple, it's sexy and slimming.

to cracker... checking now.

to self... don't forget to turn off the IRON... OH POOP! (runs off screaming)
  7. Rainfur

:p

I've had to recently bail to US East 2.... The Frame stuttering is better there.
  8. Sploosh

Woah Sentinals #1 agency NA?
  9. KiddParK

whats that mean sploosh?
  10. shinjorai

Bump for the sentinels.

Hey so seems like they got the frame rate up now with this newest patch, hope that continues. Running a lot better now.
  11. Goats

Do you guys have a minimum age for members, usually around 18, like some other outfits?
  12. KiddParK

we had a big post about whether to do that or use a case by case basis to figure out who to accept and decline. Since a lot of our original members were kids back in the first game (my son was 8 for example, but he could level like a trooper for daddy) we decided on evaluating everyone as they enter on their own merits and seeing if they work ... and more importantly TALK in a way that is productive to the clan.

in the end.. and i think other clan leaders can agree to this... you get 15 year old kids who act like adults, and you end up.. somehow, with 40 year old men who think it's the army who act like babies sometimes...

you just cannot tell from a number who a person is and if someone can act accordingly and respect the rights of their fellow outfitmates, there's a place in the Sentinels for them. Someone has to help lead the way and create a space for younger players to have the great online experience so many of us had a decade ago. To show them that here is where gaming started, and reached it's height and should remain.

that being said though.... i hate kids :p

nahh, i have three of my own......

seriously.. hate....

:)
    • Up x 2
  13. Miztress

Sentinels wants YOU!

Come check us out!
  14. cassan0va

Men in tights are always on top.

Vanu 4 life

"quitters never win, winners never quit"
  15. Obscura

I put in an application, what server you guys playing on in the beta?
  16. Jepaul

I would follow these guys to battle.
  17. Kujo

We're currently on US West 01. That will most likely change once character wipes happen though.
  18. Obscura

alright, what times do you usually play?
  19. DarkChiron

I usually play from 8-10 server time week days. It seems at least 5-8 others are online at those times as well. Weekends are a whole other thing. I kind of wish they'd change their times for Friday/Saturday, but I know they have to have those servers open during their work hours.
  20. Sploosh

We had a great run today, actually played with designated Sgts and such.