[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. pnkdth

2. Botji

*Dramatic exit!*
  3. cassan0va

Pics or it didnt happen
  4. Xasapis

5. cassan0va

Thats kinda like fighting TR... result is the same
  6. pnkdth

"This is what we call tactical superiority"
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. MajorZbug

I'm TR and I laughed.
    • Up x 2
  8. Nonorf

[IMG]
  9. pnkdth

Greetings my brothers and sisters.

Some say we are facing difficult times, indeed, we've witnessed our very own members fall from grace, and joined the Terran Republic. Such a loss is regrettable but ultimately nessecary for there are no room for weaklings among our ranks. The hardships of war is hard for any man or woman to endure, and when things are at their most dire, when everything looks all but lost, it is then you learn the true colours of this man or woman. Us that remains, well, we have endured because of our strength. We're still standing with our ideals uncompromised.

We will never stop, for we are the Vanu Sovereingty, and like a hammer we will ceaselessly smash the anvils of war untill we've forged ourselves into the deadliest weapons of war. We are to become monsters, we are to become terror. We are the Deathwatch, and we will be last thing our foes see before falling forever into the darkness of the abyss!

Join us, resist the decay of the mind, transcend into something greater.

(also, we have pie and cookies)
    • Up x 1
  10. cassan0va

Some minor changes made to our recruitment including ditching most of our mandatory certs but getting a minimum of BR30
  11. cassan0va

Our previous recruitment template wasnt up to our standards so we decided to update it abit.
  12. cassan0va

Website has had a small overhaul as well, still working on alot of pieces but overall its there.
  13. cassan0va

Selective Recruitment Only ATM
  14. cassan0va

Looks like there might be a 24v24 coming up on the nexus, pretty cool
  15. cassan0va

Community Clash Confirmed: 13th DWG vs 252v
  16. AdennTM

Should be a great watch ^^

Also you lads up for this weekend at 19:00 GMT 12v12 on PTS?
  17. dnaRIP

Archdemon, so you are not fighting BRTD? Why the conversation yesterday then?
  18. cassan0va

Needed a reply asap to save reachcast and planetside universe some time since our previous oppoenent for some reason couldnt participate anymore.

First come first serve.
    We can prob arrange something anyway
  19. cassan0va

I get off work at around 19, but sunday at around 19:30 with some delays depending on work maybe?
  20. AdennTM

going to see with my outfit, will get back to you.

EDIT: sure