[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TheCRASH72

More are joining every day. Why haven't you?
  2. Aleksiel

This is how BWC Rolls

• Up x 1
  3. MeatballMobeus

Awesome time fighting you guys on that rock tonight! My video of it will be up next Thursday!

If you are on TR and want a fun, and very well respected outfit to play with. Black Widow Company is the place for you!
  4. Sawbones

Too bad you don't allow VS or NC alts on the same server. O'well hopefully they will add server transfers sooner rather than later!
  5. ReactionShot

We had a solid fight last night on Indar for the Tech plants. This is a great outfit with awesome leadership.
  6. MeatballMobeus

Had a blast guys!

7. VoidMagic

Yep BWC puts up the good fight...

:D
  8. Gerdiun

Riddle time!

A guy meets his friend walking down the street. The greet each other and start talking as they have not seen each other for some time.
    As they talk one asks the other what his kids ages are now.
    The other replays: "I have three kids.The multiplication of their ages is 36. The sum if their ages is the same as the number on that building at the other side of the street"
    The first man looks at the building number and says: "I need more information".
    "My eldest has blue eyes" replays the other.

What are their ages?
  9. bensi98

You are a computer Geek, a great writer or mayhaps both?
    BWC has several branches, gooing from the tech shop to the PAO (Pulblic affairs office) And yes, we need your skills !
    BWC is what you make of it, so join us today at http://the-bwc.com/ !
  10. bensi98

You have any questions regarding BWC or the process of recruiting ? Feel free to write me a PM to me or Gerdiun ! We would be glad to answer your questions !
  11. VSDerp

had a good fight battling ya today. even doe ya won -______-
  12. bensi98

Hey VSDerp, glad you liked to play against us ! I personally hope you meet BWC again soon to get a decent battle..
    reagrds,
    bensi
  13. BrandoMG

Point any BWC members towards our booth at SOE Live! We'll also be doing our Player Panel on Friday at 1600. I also finally registered on the ULTRA site. Slowly checking things off the 'to do' list.
  14. bensi98

When BWC makes a max Crash:
    ''I need 7 Maxes, three Ingies and two Mecics''
    ''Copy' I will go max'' (seven times)
    ''Copy I will go Ingie'' (three times)
    ''Copy I will go Medic'' (Two Times)

And then you will only hear the screams of our enemies, filled with fear, dying.
    Don't scream !

Join us today at http://the-bwc.com/
  15. Metalfyre

This game has a rather steep learning curve. Teamwork is key, and organisation to that teamwork is critical. BWC has both in abundance. Either join us, or get rolled by us to find out.
  16. RJMadCat

Why I started looking for a team to play with!
    I am here to tell you guys a bit about my experiences with BWC starting with he reason I was looking for a team to play with.
    When I first logged on PS2 I had no experience in PS1 or any game of this type, I thought i'd give it a try! After 30 min of tweaking I started running about trying to find where I should go. I found a little building and when i stepped outside a enemy air unit blew me to bits in seconds. I re-spawned and tried to leave the building for at least 20-30 min till i basically rage quit. Uninstalled the game never to play again!

Thankfully, I decided to join BWC through Mechwarrior Online and Star Citizen. I had no idea what to expect at first! Then a couple of days in I decided to give PS2 another go seeing as I could ask for advice! Not only DiD i get plenty of advice I was helped along every step of the way explaining all the in's and out's of the game.
    So Thank you BWC Members for allowing me to enjoy a game I would never ever have considered playing again!
  17. ReactionShot

I knew that going lone wolf to capture objectives was not the way this game was meant to be played. As I saw squads of armor and air sticking together to rush bases, along with 20 people with a uniform brand above their head, I realized that I was missing out on something important. After multiple weeks of playing the game in a lonewolf style, I eventually realized that finding the ultimate team to play with would improve my playstyle, strategies, and give me the chance to be a part of something big. In this case, it led me to a great family that treats all of its' members with respect as well as offers courses to help you improve. That family, is Black Widow Company.
  18. Jesse Schenemann

I started playing MMOs a long time ago. Back in the days of PS1, I found myself often getting blown up doing the "lone wolf" thing. I stumbled upon a group of military structured team players who put major foot-to-***. As some of you might remember, they are known as Dark Skyes, an ULTRA group, who often fought along side BWC. It was there I learned how cohesiveness, structure, discipline, team work, and camaraderie was exactly how I would play from then on.

After PS1 went the way of the Dodo, I started playing a little game called Mechwarrior Online, and during this, ran into BWC, the high-tempo group that I had the pleasure of fighting along side with. Since joining their ranks, I look forward to logging on every night, attending drops, ops, trainings and just generally bs'ing with everyone.

Why did I start looking for a team to play with? Because structure, team work, camaraderie and asskicking is what makes this game so great!
  19. ElbyDawnbringer

I have been a computer gamer since I unboxed my first PC, a Tandy 386 laptop. For much of my gaming life I stuck to single player games. When I branched out into mmos and fps games I had already developed the habits of a loner. Even when I became a member of some groups, I tended to stick to solo and very small group play. As mmo games have evolved, this playstyle has suffered. Games like Planetside 2 have been developed to encourage very goal oriented gaming. I would log in and just run out to try and take a point or hurt the enemy. Often I would fail. The point of gaming is fun and I was not having fun.

As I played I began to notice the success of dedicated teams. I don't mean your random pickup group, but people who obviously knew each other and had trained together. They got things done. They had fun. I wanted to experience this. And so the search began.
  20. TheCRASH72

Frustration. I was looking for a team because I was continually frustrated with my performance of the game. I wasn't very good, and I wasn't getting much better alone. If I won a match it usually had little to do with my efforts.