[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Aleksiel

Meet the Widowmakers. One of Black Widow Company's Special Forces Units!

• Up x 1
  2. Treeft

Love this video. GO widowmakers ;)
  3. ByroniusMonk

I just ran across this thread on reddit:

http://dk.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1g706x/bwc_you_guys_are_awesome/

It's basically three pages of NC and VS players saying things like:
    "When we (NC [WILD]) see you guys roll up at a base, we know it's going to be a knock-down, drag out brawl. Always a blast." ,
    "BWC are always enjoyable to fight and whenever my outfit sees those tags, we bump up our game."
    "You know you are in for a good fight when facing the BWC."
    and
    "I personally love (and hate) it when I see the BWC tag. They always bring a good fight, have tactics and not just numbers, and don't proceed to badmouth the defenders if they take the base."

I can't think of higher praise than that of your opponents.
  4. Gouger

After my former Soltech outfit, E911, died, I ran as a lonewolf for awhile. Took a break, came back and found most of my former comrades had joined BWC. Figuring quality will follow quality, I took the plunge and joined BWC.

Holy cow, this outfit is amazing. It's structured, organized, and most importantly fun! BWC does not mess around, these guys know what they are doing. It's made me realize how much of a better player I can be, and they are more than happy to help members improve.

There are a bunch of different task forces in BWC you can join (Air, Armor, Spec Ops stuff, etc.) but at the beginning you'll be in the bad *** mechanized infantry RED COMPANY. I'm having a blast playing with these guys and would go so far as to say they are the backbone of BWC operations. VS/NC tired of BWC always having hard spawns? That's RED COMPANY. Blow four of our sunderers, we already have eight more on the way. =D

Anyways, BWC is the place to be if you're looking for organized, violent, giant, and FUN fights.
  5. Aleksiel

Black Widow Company's Mustarde (Infiltrator Extrodinaire) Shows us what he does to the enemy on his flash. Hint: Don't be the enemy!
  6. Degrifter

Come on in and Join BWC! Yes.. we encourage cooperative team play, but we feel that you'll like it here.

www.the-bwc.com
  7. NinjaTurtle

Made an application on your forums
  8. Jaxxx

Long before TE quit I have touted BWC for their prowess on the battlefield, that has not changed. If you want to join an outfit that fights hard for their objectives as a member of the TR, look no further than BWC.
    Looking forward to many more engagements with you guys on the battlefield, they are ALWAYS fun fights!!!
    • Up x 1
  9. EliteEskimo

So in case anyone wondered where BWC was on Saturday we all rerolled BR 1's on Waterson and VS/NC got destroyed by BWC during our 24 hour Op Saturday. I had a zero cert Max and a Zero Cert Prowler and went 75-1 as front lines tanker during Waterson Prime Time.:eek: I think my favorite part was when BWC just spawned as BR 1's and completed dominated a Esamir Bio Lab that were guarded by a lot of TIW NC several of which were BR 80-90. If any Waterson TR want to see how it's like playing in a competitive Mattherson TR outfit look no further than BWC.

[IMG]
  10. Degrifter

Good times were indeed had by all.
    • Up x 1
  11. Firefly

Or just violence. All the other stuff is like icing on the violence cake.
  12. DistantPower

You make it sound rather sinister ;). I imagine the aftermath of some fight, with the enemy crushed, a BWC member goes over VOIP:

"Hostiles eliminated. Permission to laugh, an evil maniacal cackle sir"

SL: "Permission granted"

"MAWAHAHAHAHA! Thank you sir"

SL: "No problem"

In all seriousness, having fought alongside BWC they are one of the best allies you can have on TR, worst enemies I imagine if you're NC or VS.
  13. Pyro Force

Apparently you haven't met harvester. Maniacal cackles are his primary form of communication.
  14. Tanelorn

From time to time I'll be able to detatch myself from an awesome op to hit the record button. Here are a few of my recordings.

Others are on my channel.
    • Up x 1
  15. Insolence

Nice job covering each other's ***** tonight, Dragon. We had tons of fun fighting TGWW, and it was great having you all to fall back to when we bit off a bit more than we could chew!
  16. ByroniusMonk

BWC does not mess around. If you're looking to up your PS2 game, sign up with these guys.
  17. EliteEskimo

It was another fine night of BWC doing what BWC does, dominating all the opposition during prime time and pushing the Vanu to their warp gate.:D We even held on a little bit after prime time when the Vanu come out in massive Hordes. I myself had a very fun time in my Prowler rolling with a few of the guys in Rampage. The teamwork and community that makes up BWC is something of value in PS2 and I couldn't be more happy of my choice in joining them. (Also if not for the TK by random allied Debris and my tank flipping and blowing itself up I was technically 90-2) :cool:

[IMG]
  18. Flameman

If you are looking for teamwork and nice people to play with then BWC is what you are looking for.
    The streams and video's are the evidence.
  19. SledgehammerHK

Looking for a group of mature, dedicated bad *****? Look no further.

- [BWC] Vindicatus
  20. Samurai Emp

I first joined BWC close to a year ago, and now this is my home to stay. In all of my other MMOs, the guild would eventually die due to a lack of mutual interest in playing said MMO, but BWC has the infrastructure and strong leadership in place to keep it running beyond the lifespan of a game.

Our command & staff are promoted based on merit, not on seniority or who is most popular. They have the drive and the will to propel BWC to the forefront of whichever game we play. Likewise, our command & staff are also willing to step down and give positions to other aspiring people, due to RL commitments or an inability to fulfill the expectations of the community. No drama queens here.

So come check us out if you are looking for a home filled with people that share a common goal of excelling in games and life. Join us at www.the-bwc.com

-Samurai