[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BlakeIrons

Hey BWC, I was interested in re-re-rejoining, but I did have a question, does the BWC still have and enforce the uniform policy? The one where, when you are online with a character who's in the outfit, you are obligated to play with the outfit squad.

I just started playing again, and again, have some friends who have started to play with me, some who would love to get into a public outfit squad, and others who couldn't be bothered.
    I'd be mostly playing with outfit squads, but I wouldn't want to have to swap to a super low level alt just to play with my buddy who's not into following directions and such.
  2. Asterix85

hey man, we've changed alot of our rules lately to adapt. we only expect you to play with us on our ops nights which are tuesday and friday night from 2000 eastern to 2200-2300 depending on the night and fights.
  3. Asterix85

4. Asterix85

Hola everyone! BWC is back and getting its recruitment going again! Please come hang out with us for our OP nights on Tuesdays and Fridays @ 2000 Eastern!

We use teamspeak, our address is:
    ts.the-bwc.com

Cant wait for you guys and gals to come join us!!
  5. xzeno

Been in BWC since 2013. The greatest community I've had the pleasure of being a part of.