[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jasta85

Had a very fun join OP last night, we managed to "ninja" a tech plant with almost 2 full platoons. We were all in position to blow every generator and grab the capture point before the neighboring territory had even finished capping. was real fun
  2. TheCRASH72

I'm downloading PS2 right now for a cross-game op we have coming up. It's going to be epic, and I am a member of BWC and want to be involved. If you don't want to miss out on opportunities like this, why haven't you signed up yet?

www.the-BWC.com
  3. TheCRASH72

4. NoSkillz

I am noticing a trend here. There are around 400 pages across 3 different game forums (which are only the three main games we support) and I have spent hours flipping through them. Haven't found anything negative. Either the Forum Gods love us, or all the hype is true. Professional? We've got that. Causal? We've got that. Training? We've got that. Multiple game community? We've got that. Command structure? We've got that. Awards? We've got that. Team Speak 3? We've got that. Women gamers (if that is important to you, although we do not tolerate any form of harassment. At all. Period.)? We've got that too! ;) Recruits? We need YOU! So come apply today. We've got to give our instructors and support staff something to do!

http://the-bwc.com
  5. Zeb1965

What is most important to me about BWC is that people care. They care about not only being the best but encouraging everyone to be their best. About having fun, members even get together for social events out of game. About giving back to the community by participating in charity events and even have their own philanthropic division. If you care, want to be part of something great, and maybe give a little back when you can, BWC is the place to be.
  6. PhoenixRose

If your looking for others to share your gaming hobby and to make new friends. Make BWC your first and last stop. www.the-bwc.com.
  7. PhoenixRose

If your looking for others to share your gaming hobby and to make new friends. Make BWC your first and last stop. www.the-bwc.com.
  8. Mustarde

BWC is the best place to find combined arms, military style and a fun, consistent leadership environment. Players from other servers come to join our group. Find out more at www.the-bwc.com !
  9. Bivitar

As "The Govinator" would say...

Do it! Do it now
  10. Aleksiel

Thanks Ender! You guys definitely are elite, and running into you guys makes us step up as well. Look forward to seeing more of you guys on the battlefield.
  11. Golilla67

Well, I did miss a day due to work. However, I'm back and so is the rhetoric that I bring to the table. MWA HA HA HA!!! So, if you haven't figured out by now, the BWC is the best gaming community, period. (IMO) The reasons are all too obvious. Gaming: We support several games with places and groups for each game to play. Community: We are a large Company with all the support, moral and technical, than you can imagine. Professionalism: We have a code of ethics and game play rules we adhere to rigidly called the SOP, or for the laye, standard operating procedures. This covers conduct in the games, chat rooms, classes, meetings and the IRL events that we attend. Structure: We are Veteran owned, military style, and organised. If any of this sounds bad to you, then have a nice day and move into my line of fire. (Darwinism at it's finest). If it does sound good.....then what are you waiting for? Get your crack in gear and go sign up so we can get to doing something constructive.

Golilla, 1V Battalion XO, http://www.the-bwc.com
  12. Decimals

These guys really are where it's at on Mattherson. When my outfit sees TR coming, we say, "TR is here", when we see these guys coming, we say, "BWC is here".
  13. Aleksiel

Here is our Reaper Detachment in action, featuring Mustarde the OIC

14. BWC-Medic

BWC is always recruiting dedicated and skilled players to come kick some butt with us! If you are looking for an organized outfit that offers numerous training, has many resources available, with a vast community and a great atmosphere then look no further. Sign up now at WWW.the-bwc.com! Tell em medic sent ya
  15. Naught

Another day filled with great fights and even greater camaraderie!

We are always looking for more brothers in arms, apply today.
  16. BWC-Medic

Had a blast this morning fighting with various VS outfits over the Biolabs on Amerish. Lots of fun! Props to VG and NTMR!
  17. TehBenju

To any lone wolves out there trying to find a TR outfit, don't let OTHER big outfits throw you off.

Some are mature, capable, and well respected within the community, even by their foes.

BWC exemplifies those traits, and I would highly recommend BWC for any aspiring TR. With some of the best players in the game, and some of the best leadership, there's no other TR outfit i'd recommend over BWC.
  18. krayons

bwc is great to fight against. Was fun fighting in the air and at the crown tonight!
  19. Jaxxx

BWC always, always, ALWAYS !!! brings the good fights, I love running into them because I know its going to be a long tough battle... Which is exactly what this game is all about. Looking forward to fighting you guys more and more!!!
  20. Aleksiel

Thank you Ajax! We feel the same way NNG always brings it. Fighting you guys and GOTR is how the game is supposed to be played!