[TOOL RELEASE] ps2ls (Planetside Tools)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gelnika, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Blarg20011

oh, yes i do
    • Up x 1
  2. Haruk

Thanks for the tool, dude.

[IMG][IMG]

An idea for a less Lib-camp-the-spawn-room base.

This one offers camping-lib-whack-a-mole.
  3. Verisimilituder

Critical flaw there though Haruk; that capture point needs to be indoors. Someday the PS2 devs may realize that vehicle-bombardable objectives are idiotic. Someday...
  4. Haruk

Critical flaw?

Plenty of buildings around there to choose from for A. The ideal location would require play test statistics to determine.

On the bright side, it is in an alley that has limited vehicle access. I didn't make a bio lab.
  5. AzErEuS

Of course, did you do it manually? or i missed something related to the uv coordinates export?.
  6. Sir Kane

It was imported using a 3ds max importer for .dme I've been working on. It supports UVs and skeleton import is almost complete as well.
  7. TheEvilBlight

To hell with the Crown, when can we get one?
    • Up x 3
  8. Visk

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  9. SturmovikDrakon

wish I could play around with the models but I'm completely incompetent with Blender :(
    • Up x 2
  10. triggg

Anyone else having crashing issues with the model viewer? When looking at or trying to export a model it stops responding within 5 seconds. No error.
  11. Stevil

SOE Hire this guy now!!! I want to fight at this base.

Hats off to you Visk that's just class :)
    • Up x 6
  12. KraggTheGrim

This is epic :D

Defiantly a place to fight for. Would love to see some other mega city fight settings.

Edit:

Makes you wonder. We have lived on Araxus for almost 200 years, and there are no cities, only military bases? There was a population of 60,000 when we landed. Where do we live?
    • Up x 2
  13. Crazy Airborne

Bump for the awesome
  14. flycatchr

@ triggg
    Mine is also crashing - but gives an error. I have already sent a message with my pc's log faults (which mean sweet nothing to me) in the hope that it can be fixed. I have a feeling that my .net framework is poked.
    Can you find your log details for your pc?

BTW - it is a fantastic app that nearly made me wet my pants. now i just need to get it working.
  15. Sir Kane

Disabling the display of the bounding box should fix the crash. It did for me at least.
  16. flycatchr

you sir are a legend :) thank you
  17. Voidsheep

Please forgive my ignorance, but how are the animations of game assets saved and is there any chance the rigs could be extracted?

I played around a little bit with the armor models in Blender and was wondering if I should attempt rigging them for animation purposes.

Also, if I'd create a rig for a model, would there be a way to share it without breaking TOS and distributing the actual game assets?
  18. AzErEuS

Any chances you can do it for Maya? ( I dont really want to import to 3ds, and then export it to maya )
    And other thing, does it also export bone weight? If you can do that i can Rig it in minutes and be animation ready.
  19. triggg

That seems to have worked, thanks.
  20. Koadster

To see all the game content, I discovered the SMG models a month before they were annouced.. There is alot of goodies instore for PS2 if you look at the files. Railguns, quad prowler cannons, cosmetic upgrades for tanks, missle turrets, engineer missle turret, new pistol models. Plus its really cool just to see all the individual models by themselves