To all the VS who don't think ZOE Is overpowered

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Ned, Oct 25, 2013.

1. kot91

This thread in a nutshell;

You have an advantage that for the most part is skewing battles in VS favor, and you don't want to lose it. Perfectly natural, but like anything that gives you an unfair advantage, it will be fixed and the next flavor of the month imbalance will pop up. Lets just hope it isnt another VS problem.

Also, there is some understanding to be stated. VS max used to be complete ****. NC was top dog for a long time until ZOE. I understand not wanting to give up your flag ship.

Possible fix: Reduce the amount of bonus damage and/or further lower the armor while zoe is active--Put a timer similar to Heavy shields on it. ZOE can only be expected to go one of two ways; Glass cannon, in which case they live far to long with zoe up (toe to toe, no zoe max should be able to **** on NC or TR maxes while it is active.) or a minor buff for that small edge--See heavy shield mechanics.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jack_Frost

ZOE is completely broken. Anyone denying that must be insane. In fact it's single-handedly killing the Woodman server (with a certain VS zergfit).

Easiest solution: just remove these pointless MAX abilities.
    • Up x 1
  3. Chubrokoli

Make the TR max like a Droideka with the movement speed and health while deployed, give the NC max a overshield and increase movement speed of ZOE max but remove damage buff, deal? ;)
  4. Schwak

I think they move fast enough as is lol.
    • Up x 2
  5. BobJoeXXI

So why hasn't ZOE been nerfed yet?
  6. Xasapis

Some adjustments are expected at some point after the optimisation updates. They didn't give any details regarding the changes though, if any. They might just mean they'll improve Lockdown.
  7. Tenebrae Aeterna

Buff the NC and TR abilities, and leave ZOE alone.

You alter ZOE and you render it useless, Charge will take the lead as the superior ability. Who's going to use an ability that increases your damage output at the cost of increasing your damage taken when you can't move faster than a turtle? No one.

The problem isn't ZOE, the problem is that the NC and TR abilities are slightly inferior to it and need a little work to bring them up to the same level.
  8. Takoita

From my experience on my Vanu alt. the biggest problem the current iteration of VS MAX has is the engineer support not being able to run fast enough to keep up with the push - the thing cuts through opposition just that quickly.

If you think the other two MAXes are anywhere this good, then I have a bridge or two to sell you.
    • Up x 1