The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Kociboss

This outfit is definitely better than DOPA, give it a try.
  2. Ghery88

I just want to say hi and thank you for your ranking system, because I modeled ours after it. Keep on fighting guys! (And try to stay out of the Crown mess, it's pointless.)
  3. bergenplunket

I think there is no DOPA at Cobalt anymore. DOPA people are away or in new outfits. And the jesters are not going to the crown as an outfit. But from time to time it is fun to take it in fast galaxy drop operation, just for a change.:)
  4. thekiller2002us

5. Krzysiek85

simply amazing!
  6. AcidGen

Hello. We are a Blue Screen outfit. Our outfit is made up of former players DOPA .We recruit Polish players. We have 70 + members playing all time.

DOPA is a infamous history.

[IMG]
    [BLSC] Gahllager
  7. thekiller2002us

and good luck to them
  8. Pharax

Bippidy Boppidy - Bump.
  9. thekiller2002us

10. mastamage22

the jesters are the most amazing outfit on the server!

thanks to our superior tactics we can even make a push against 4 enemy platoons!
  11. thekiller2002us

12. thekiller2002us

13. thekiller2002us

14. Kangaaxx

Some of your guys are spamming the command comm channel on Cobalt about recruitment. It's pretty annoying and won't attract new people to you.
    • Up x 1
  15. thekiller2002us

i'm not too fussed bout it tbh. Its not like the command channel is being used every minute of every day. Its rarely used by the NC leaders. Also, I wouldn't consider our advertising in the command channel once every two hours is "spamming"

Also we've had plenty of new recruits because of this, but thanks for your feedback and I will take it on board
  16. Rakkuun

17. mastamage22

could you post some screens or chatlogs on our forum so we can take appropriate action?

i have never seen it myself so please post it on http://jestersnc.com/forum so we can deal with it internally
  18. thekiller2002us

[IMG]

I would argue that recruiting more members into the Jesters is strategically coordinating New Conglomorate players over the long term.

It might not be "appropriate" for me to utilize an empty channel that no one uses, but "being appropriate" is not a term many people use to describe me.

I have never interrupted co-ordination between NC leaders on this channel, nor have I ever spammed it. When sony tell me to stop I will stop. I would like to thank you both for your concerns.
  19. thekiller2002us

EDIT* I have added a few stats to the recruitment thread

• The strongest Outfit on Cobalt with more than 192 Members
    • 21st best performing outfit in Planetside 2 above 192 Members
    • 1st NC outfit on Cobalt above both 48, 96 and 192 Mmebers
    • 8th best performing NC outfit in Planetside 2
    • Up x 1
  20. Rakkuun

It's not that it's just inappropriate, it's against the rules and regulations.
    Don't get me wrong, I can't blame you for doing it because there aren't many options to recruitment effectively and effieciently.

But try imagining every outfit on here recruiting in the /order channel. It would be chaos.
    Don't be a dick. You are the representative of the biggest Cobalt NC outfit and you're not making any friends with your fellow NC members using the order channel for recruitment.