The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

Sorry if I've appeared to be a dick, I appreciate and applaud you for what you are trying to do with the alliance

However, We're the fourth largest Outfit....and that's exactly my point. The other three NC outfits that are supposedly larger that us are almost non-existent. The NC on Cobalt haven't managed to cap a continent on Cobalt within the last week.

The Jesters are very visable on Cobalt.

We always seem to be the "go get 5h1t done outfit", whilst the rest of the NC are p1ss1ing about for half an hour forming a tank zerg at the nc warpgates- which then get decimated within 5 minutes.

If the other NC "outfits" took their finger out and didn't spend an hour prepping 1-2 hour "operations" and another hour concluding them, then we'd get more done as an empire. The sad thing is that we have the higher population over both Vanu and Tr on Cobalt.

But no, instead our outfit is viewed as a zerg by enemy outfits which number 1000+ members and we're often faced with the task of acting as the sole outfit responsible acting in the best interests of the NC on Cobalt.

Hopefully you will understand why we are defensive and why I view recruitment as imperative to ensure that the NC have a fighting chance in the future on Cobalt.

***rant over***

I wish the best of luck to the NC alliance and I have no intention of making enemies with any of them. But since that first disastrous operation that we did with you guys, most (if not all) of the Jesters still haven't seen any benefits or have even seen you guys doing anything in Cobalt. Many Jesters are not even aware of any other NC outfits, never-mind an NC alliance

just my two cents
    • Up x 1
  2. Rakkuun

The alliance is nothing more than a way of giving the people in the smaller/mid outfits a chance to see the true potential of Planetside, big battles with more numbers. Just because you are the bigger outfit doesn't make you the face of the NC.

I cannot even grasp the amount of arrogance that is in your post, nor do I feel like putting any time or effort into trying to make you see why it's an a$$ move to recruit in /order.

The Jesters try and control a zerg that's uncontrollable. That is all you do.

Keep on jesting.
  3. Azriak

Thekiller..

I have held my tongue about The Jesters and their unjustified arrogance, but you really make it hard to keep in.

I rarely see you guys doing anything, doesn't mean i don't think you are fighting our enemies too. I can't believe how up your own 4rse you must be to make statements like that. The Jesters fought with us ONCE. It didn't go well due to us being co-op pushed against by both factions and it being the leader's first time. You make a judgement off of one event and then seem to just run with it?

I really hope you aren't an officer, because if you are, it's a sorry sign for Jesters. I realize that this post isn't conducive to co-operative play either, but I'm past caring if this is what is being believed.
  4. Valeh

We've had a bad week what with OWND capping Esamir from us and the TR zerging Amerish all the time. There's also not many NC on after 5:00 while plenty of VS and TR are, which is why we keep losing continents like it's nothing.
  5. thekiller2002us

The amount of contradiction in that post should be making you cringe..

You're telling me that the alliance attempts to band all the small outfits together into one big group. (which is totally not a zerg) however the Jesters are one solid platoon of guys in one outfit- which is a zerg o_O

The Jesters have never attempted to control a zerg, In fact- whenever we notice a bunch of blues trying to follow us, we often attempt to go a different direction to escape the zerg.

We're far from arrogant, and I suppose my comment about the Jesters being solely responsible is somewhat exaggerated. It is a result of my annoyance of our recruitment thread being hijacked by alliance members complaining about our recruitment strategies.
    A simple mail from Rakuun would have sufficed, instead of rules and regulations being plastered onto this thread.

As Rakuun has stated already I represent 300 players in my outfit, and these are the opinions of the majority (not just me)

I am Powerpuffters, Leader of the Jesters, I guess we're f**ked :p
  6. Rakkuun

I've asked you before in /leader why you were recruiting in /order. You didn't seem to care then, nor do you seem to care now. I never had a problem with the Jesters as an outfit, nor with any individual associated with you guys. But the reaction here gives me a whole new look on the way you roll with the Jesters.

I know enough.
    Keep on jesting Jesters and good luck in the future.
  7. Shurrikken

btw this is an recuitment thread. very bad taste trying to make a outfit look bad here instead of pm/ts/private! but the reaction here gives me a whole new look on the way this cobalt alliance works.

the jesters are the only NC outfit that can be taken seriously here, you should keep that in mind when looking for a group to roll with.

#riplithcorpconnection
    • Up x 2
  8. Rakkuun

[IMG]

This started out as a simple thing about recruiting in /order. Thanks for taking it to the next level.
    Anyway, I said I was done. You're welcome for the free bumps and views.
  9. thekiller2002us

I think Shurrikken was highlighting the fact that you brought a complaint to our recruitment thread whilst you could have....

mailed me on these forums
    mailed me on our outfit forums
    posted on our outfit forums
    spoken to me or another officer on our teamspeak
    spoken to me on in game comms
    /r private convoing me in game

I know you spoke to me in the orders channel, but if it had really bothered you then you could have done any of the above.

instead NC alliance members have posted complaints on this thread which have naturally and understandably invoked an angry and defensive reaction from us. Alliance members- nice guys that they are- have then proceeded to attack this outfit on our own recruitment thread,

The fact that this has warranted a Vanu outfit leader to come to our defense (thank you Shurrikken) is an embarrassment for the NC on Cobalt and shows the true integrity of the NC alliance. Maybe I should bring my gripes to your NC Alliance thread.... the difference is I will not do that, because I have respect for what you are trying to achieve with the Alliance. Unfortunately the opposite does not seem to be true.

[IMG]
  10. Azriak

Quote out of context ftw.

"I rarely see you guys doing anything," the quote finished "but is doesn't mean I don't think you're fighting our enemies too"

If you're going to try throw stuff around, at least don't pick and choose words that make the statement different to its original intent.

I would never seek to derail a recruitment thread, but posting the crap I initially mentioned was too much bs to ignore. As far as the recruiting in /orders goes - I did it at the start too, until I saw it was against the rules and stopped. I would hope that your guys will do the same. As was pointed out - if everyone did it it would make (even more of) a joke of the command channel.

I agree it could have been done in a pm/email, but it doesn't justify any of the arrogant statements that were made - they're not even a related issue.

I won't post in here again - but if you want to continue this feel free to pm me.
  11. Subatomichades

Powerpuffs,

Apologies about the issue with you using the /orders channel being placed in your recruitment thread. However as im sure you can understand this does not defeat the act of what you are doing.

The alliance as a whole is a good functioning concept that produces active results during Op times and peak playing hours, Just because we do not post or shout about our achievements does not mean it does not actively happen. unlike with Jesters where due to you all being in the same outfit you can see where your ops are running.

With the alliance due to multiple outfits we are harder to identify on the battlefield although co-ordination happens pretty much 24/7. We did not seek to embarress / troll on this thead and i wish anyone who wants to join the jesters all the best.

Although your post states what we could of done to resolve this this does not state that you have our teamspeak details that you could of jumped onto at any point to quickly resolve this issue. We are all after the same result here and thats for a fun gaming experiance.

IF you have any more concerns about the alliance or this post please feel free to inbox me or jump on GiGa's Teamspeak. Also of note is that as directed by yourself if there is another instance of you using the /orders channel to recruit/ Jester TK's/ Jester trolls towards the alliance we will simply as directed by yourself head them up to sony.

Rest assured no more alliance members will post of this thread.

With all Best Intentions

SubatomicHades
    Leader 301st
    NC Cobalt Alliance
  12. thekiller2002us

cheers for clearing that up subatomichades and I wish you the best of luck on your tour and wish the best of luck to the alliance
  13. thekiller2002us

Bump for April fools shenanigans on the Indar TR warpgate
  14. FLHuk

Come brothers and sisters, it's time to put the past behind us, to unite under one cause and rid ourselves of those ranged against us in their perverse tight clothing and them other guys that attack us when they forget how to go north!

Forward, forwards brothers and sisters to nullify the 10% yoke of alien oppression, to cancel out those of our own blood that place their personal power before their race, it is not the goals of the those directing safe far behind you but the trust and courage of the man and woman beside you that is going to win us our right.

No need to wear a badge, no need to wave a banner for someone else, no need to join other squads when your leaders are in some pleasure house, worship no icons, no idols and have no other god than freedom for freedom is all....

Do nothing else than join our coms, join one of our platoons, be a valuable part of something bigger and your heart will tell you what to do next.

/meputsdowncokeandwaitsforgrammernazis

Teamspeak @ Jestersnc.com
    PLEASE USE PUSH TO TALK AND NOT VOICE ACC :D
  15. datfluttershy

Do you know that empty feeling? - You fight an opposing Faction with all your heart, you scream, your eyes move across your monitor as if it was the windows to your opponents soul.
    But in return you recive nothing, not hatred, no trolls or puns from the other side? - your simply ignored by the enemy-forces when it is recognition you seek?

We can fix that for you - Join the Jesters today and recive banter, hatred and mad messages from all Faction in Planetside 2.*
    * hatred level of messages may vary based upon individual skill and writing factions skill

Special superb offer of awesome: Join the Jesters on a Sunday and recive special recognition by all Senior-Members.

All hail general Shmufters!
  16. Symma

i only read 1 page of this clutterf*ck and now i know why i don't come here and recruit (as a recruiting officer)

so much hatred around /order channel which is not used anyway.
    ok, it may not be nice to use for it recruiting, it may bother ppl... but it does show that The Jesters arr there, active and recruiting.
    the only time /order channel was used for any other purpose was to call The Jester to help, which we did!

aside from all this bs in OUR recruitment thread....
    The Jesters do get stuff done, we do run platoons every day, we have active TS server, we warpgate ppl, we plan stuff ahead, and above all, WE JEST! XD

come and join us, it's fun ;)

P.S. I got a whole lot of whalecum for all!!!
  17. Kangaaxx

Sorry for bringing up the issue here and not in private tho I have to admit something about you guys..

Yesterday I was playing with my brother and trying to fight of the VS and TR who got us almost to the warpgate(the NC in Cobalt is not organised at all) when you guys, The Jesters, came and pretty much saved the NC. It was really fun to follow the 'zerg' and I also noticed that the Reavers, 301th and another outfit was following you. The Jesters pretty much destroyed the enemy platoons.

TLDR; These guys are organised and serious.

// Noitwasmeagain
    • Up x 1
  18. thekiller2002us

19. TigraXL

All your "The strongest Outfit on Cobalt with more than 192 Members" are belong to AOTR now!
    Stop false advertising :p
  20. Pharax

Damn you! *Shakes Fist*
    :mad: