The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

The Jesters are here !

You will be joining a 300 man active outfit, with a dedicated and sleek website and forums- with a 512 slot teamspeak server, and helpful, experienced players dedicated to working together.

• Teamspeak Server
    • Helpful thunder buddies
    • Squads and Platoons are strategically maneuvered rather than thrown into boring meat-grinder
    • Teamwork and co-ordination.
    • Experienced and tactical Leadership.
    • Promotional opportunities within the Outfit
    • Join us on our forums at http://jestersnc.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
    We're looking for players on the Cobalt(EU) server,
    • Teamwork players wanted (no lone wolfs). Teamspeak is now mandatory.
    • Headset and mike (preferred), but you only have to be able to listen.
    We are very friendly and are not "elitist" in anyway towards new members. If you are new to the game, you will find all of us are willing to help you and we have guides/ discussions on our forums about dozens of different weapons and classes.

We are very organized and have 40-50 on average on teamspeak every evening. We often work in multiple platoons..this is what organisation looks like...

[IMG]

Apply/ ask us anything, on our forumshttp://jestersnc.com/forum/

• The strongest Outfit on Cobalt with more than 192 Members
    • 21st best performing outfit in Planetside 2 above 192 Members
    • 1st NC outfit on Cobalt above both 48, 96 and 192 Mmebers
    • 8th best performing NC outfit in Planetside 2
    see me/ the Jesters in-game
    powerpuffters
  2. LuckyNoS7evin

After joining The Jesters in early Jan, I've had so much fun in the outfit

My First - Galaxy drop

My 2nd - Galaxy drop

A mass Galaxy Suicide

Finally a Lap of Indar, running, no vehicles, in one life (no deaths) and not as infiltrator. 2 hours compressed into this video
  3. MiguelXSR

I'm a member of the 301st Airborne and part of the Cobalt Alliance. Since the merge is happening on friday at around the time the alliance does ops, why don't you get the Jesters to come on as soon at the server is back up? Would be a good way to start meeting the new people from Lithcorp. :D
  4. LuckyNoS7evin

Ye I'm already a part of the Alliance forums and been on the TS server, We'll be about on Friday for sure! However I doubt we'll all fit in the Alliance TS so I'm hoping to be in the Alliance TS Command Channel replaying to the Jesters TS, see how that goes :)

Been chatting with Rakkuun mainly
  5. MiguelXSR

Ah ok, well in that case I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow NC brethren.
  6. Pharax

My Bumps, my bump my bump my bump, my lovely lady bumps, Check it out!
  7. FLHuk

The Drunken Dogs are happy to bump this thread for the senior NC outfit ;)
  8. thekiller2002us

9. LuckyNoS7evin

Well after the first night of cobalt I can safely say

"The Jesters are here and they're here to stay"

what a first night, managed to get 2 platoons on the go 1 and a half on indar and a half on Esamir. Hard fights all the way and in fact love the amount of fights now the servers are full. None of this "only 1 or 2 sectors with EP detected" more like "there are 6+ sectors with platoons and more with squads"

We still want to grow we still want the organisation and we still want the fun! get over to http://jestersnc.com and get recruited!!
  10. Desember

I'm part of the Jesters, and can say that if you join us, it's a decision you will have a hard time regretting. There are always two or more squads of Jesters playing during the prime time. Usually we're a large platoon, and even run a second platoon during these times. We usually run a separate squad dealing with special operations behind enemy lines, when we're in a large group. Sure Teamspeak is required if you're planning to join, and play in our squads/platoons. But it's not a requirement to actually speak, only listen. Still, you will probably find yourself talking with the other, since there are a lot of cool people there, who are easy to get along with. For the most part at least. There isn't a requirement to join our operations, although you will most likely find yourself joining them anyways. There's also a lot of roles you can fill in our Outfit. There's always a need for skilled pilots, soldier, and armor drivers. Even though you for the most part have to follow waypoints, you usually have a lot of freedom of choice in how you want to handle your orders. So if you want to play with a large organized outfit with a friendly community around it, write an application at www.jestersnc.com and join us. See you on the comms and battlefield soldier.
  11. thekiller2002us

12. thekiller2002us

13. LiveAus

Since i've joined the Jesters my hair has been stronger than ever.
    Bump, for great justice!
  14. FLHuk

Through a combination of peer pressure, drugs and vague promises of financial rewards I gave in and joined these guys....

A great bunch, you will enjoy your PS2 game time more, you will learn new things and you will be part of a team working together to beat those ranged against us!

If nothing else join a jesters squad and teamspeak, it wont be time wasted.
  15. Wund3rwaffen

I generally don't like them Jester guys, good players that fight organized and break my toys.
    I suggest any potential NC recruit to rethink the situation and come join the VS.

Claims like - I got longer hair since joining the Jesters - are clearly lies.
    Joining a freedom fighting peasant faction will never get u those things.

True story- several members of my of my outfit claims to have gotten a few extra centimeters on the Johnson since joining VS.
    + all our girls wear spandex! All the time!
    So be smart recruit! Don't join the Jesters!
    - Winter
    • Up x 2
  16. Pharax

All your girls wear spandex all the time?

Very true! But so do all of your "guys" and there's alot more of them .. I also demand proof of said Johnson Increase.
  17. thekiller2002us

18. Grimsterfix

Armour Play , Special Ops (Very Special Sneaky Sneaky) Jesters Aces for the flyer in you, Flash and Reaver Races we have it all in the Jesters. Also we have real girls in teamspeak who like to talk dirty all the time. ;)

Join the Jesters at http://jestersnc.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
  19. Gimpsy

hey just wanna say hello :)
    saw alot of you guys .. dead infront of me :p

heeey just jokin okay, always good fight

see ya on the battlefield
  20. thekiller2002us