The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

2. thekiller2002us

3. thekiller2002us

4. thekiller2002us

hoping to start up a new video series- with various jesters contributing each week. Let me know what you think

5. thekiller2002us

6. thekiller2002us

Episode 3 is out

7. thekiller2002us

8. The Jiggler

9. Pharax

10. Nenarch

well tbh, my alt is in jester.. had to start mainly playing my VS again due to MLG and server transfers coming up. It seems I'm finally able to join some of my friends in f-crew.. been only waiting for chance to transfer now 8months+ to a more competitive server and outfit what speciality is drop commando style inf fighting. Might check out miller, but what I have seen the europeans there aren't much into infantry atleast not one of their top players was for the first 4months of the game... just pure vehicle farmers like so many other BR 100's.

Anyways jesters is best NC outfit, and propably the largest outfit on cobalt in terms of active regular players. Might be close tie to trident on vs but not saying anything about that as I don't play with trid unless it's during an alert and we happen to agree on primary targets.

Bluemangroup and the polish guys atleast try, but I only play during weekends and free days so can't be sure if there's other rising NC outfits but until I know.. I'd say go jesters.
    • Up x 1
  11. thekiller2002us

The Jesters camp the TR warpgate

12. thekiller2002us

Two Jesters show how to farm in a harraser
  13. thekiller2002us

Louix Smack talks with those FOOL farming B****es.

Visits from Choon, Edexcel and Shurrkien to Jesters teamspeak are fast-becoming a much-loved and weekly activity on our teamspeak.

14. Pharax

Badum-ump
  15. Athell

Bumpity bump bump
  16. thekiller2002us

Puc and Waylander destroying things in a harraser

17. jamahl khaled

I got invited to the Drunken Dogs outfit and I like flying ..but I don't know if you guys have an airforce. Do you?
  18. FLHuk

No longer with them, I'm now kinda a Jester which I should've added to the thread for context I guess.... But as I still play a little ickle bit with them and they're still as awesome as ever I don't feel too bad ;)

----
    Jesters do have an air corp, the Aces which boasts some more than competent lol podders, I mean dog fighters :p
  19. Crestfallen

Been with the Jesters for nearly a month or so now and its been a blast, if anyone is interested definitely join up to the teamspeak channel just to come along and enjoy some Planetside with us on jestersnc.com, it really is awesome! :D
  20. NonameFTW