SOE balancing ZOE

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by vimorain1, Dec 13, 2013.

1. vimorain1

well,its done.I knew from first day I started to see NC and TR trolling ZOE on forums,that SOE will nerf it to the ground, even more than Mags,and here it is on test server.this includes:

previously seen increased damage taken
    reduced damage output - now minor buff
    minor speed buff
    15 second -flat- duration
    15 seconds cooldown after max rank

meaning,yes,well done,our max ability is now as useless as others.in fact,,NC's shield is better,so let trolling ''its OP! '' begin !

I hope they refund certs on ZOE
    • Up x 2
  2. Clockwerk

Soon, you'll see threads like "OP Aegis Shield" or "Nerf the Shield" everywhere.
    • Up x 5
  3. vimorain1

well yes,that is the point.EVERYONE from TR and NC kept trolling ZOE.what SHOULD have been done instead is vote to buff other 2 abilities to be on par.
    this is how trolling ends.instead : ''make all 3 abilities cool'' trolls got us ''make all 3 abilities faecal matter''
    • Up x 2
  4. KillSwitchWes

I am way ahead of you guys :p Change Aegis shield NOW!
  5. vimorain1

• Up x 3
  6. Odin

Huh a speed boost, more close in damage, you can fire strafe and dodge and its on a 15 second timer.
    Charge 30 second certed timer to run fast in a straight line and do nothing else for 3 seconds or less.
    Its still better than charge but thanks for the tears...my hackmax loves them..
  7. ferelferret

Epic another great video bud.....IF SOE keep nerfing the VS into the ground then there will be no VS faction simples. I know of hundreds that are becoming increasingly frustrated at this.

The TR have the Prowler, Vulcan Fracture max, mosquito, trac-5 and striker which are all a great advantage. The NC has the scatter max, jackhammer and the Enforcer all of which have an advantage. The VS HAD the Max and the magrider however thanks to the players of nerfield 2 we no longer have them.

Oh and before the TR and NC come along mentioning bullet drop think about our cone of fire, it resembles the base of Everest in its size. To do proper damage VS need to be up close and personal, ah wait that means we get mutilated by the Trac-5 and Jackhammer!!!!
    • Up x 4
  8. vimorain1

tears of TR and NC on forums were reason it got nerfed.because skill-less half-blinds like yourself spent more time crying on forums ''its OP'' than actual playing the game.so yes,thanks for tears.i saw your posts and threads ,all you can do is cry and troll.pathetic
    • Up x 1
  9. Tykune

Time to crash this vanu party with some real facts. While I do agree with the striker being versatile, but not powerful. It has one huge drawback. It only has 12 rockets. Most TR, especially the ones who dont usually use it, almost ALWAYS waste 4 of their first rockets when flares go off. That leaves 8 rockets left, which, by the way, is not even enough to kill a scythe. I would know. Hitting a scythe with eight of those rockets never destroys them.

The rest of the video rant is bs and I stopped watching it, then laughed, when he said mosquitos were easy to fly. The devs nerf TR more than any faction, not due to anything being overpowered, but mostly due to how well we work together, and whining from the other factions as well when they dont even compare weapon and vehicle statistics. Dont believe me? Look up the history of patch notes.

News Flash! TR is strongest in numbers, thats how the faction was made, and it is how it will be. The weapons were made to be used in groups, and you can bet that TR has picked up on this after a while.

As I have said before in other posts, with how ZOE maxs were, Vanu shouldn't even be getting their certs back. But with the good charity of the devs, they are giving all certs back. Cert back into maxs if you want, I'm just happy they require a little bit more skill to use.
  10. Ozade

Srsly? your arguing that the T5 is OP? Ive a br31 tr and a br80 vs and the trac 5 is worse than the solstice in every way other than forgiving mag size. Stop perpetuating the forumside nerfathon, especially on mediocre guns.
    • Up x 1
  11. vimorain1

one thing.every time VS or NC have something good,TR comes and trolls forums en masse. than if we say anything about your stuff,you ask us to '' Stop perpetuating the forumside nerfathon, especially on mediocre guns.''
    nope.
    • Up x 1
  12. vimorain1

'' The devs nerf TR more than any faction, not due to anything being overpowered, but mostly due to how well we work together'' when you have 45% population most of alerts,its easy to work together-in zerg.
    and you are last to talk about whining.this thread is proof of your (TR) whining who OP something is until SOE nerfs it.if your well-working-together'' would be anything but zerg,you wouldn't find it hard to kill ZOE max.instead,i have to watch hundreds of TR and NC crying a river how Vanu's max ZOE is op.or,before, how Vanu's Magrider is op.all nerfed because of people like you.its you who needs to stop whining.
  13. BeefySleet

It's hilarious coming on the forums and seeing VS whine about being underpowered. You've been the most powerful faction pretty much the entire time this game has been released. This is also very evident in the fact that you now have the most populated faction on almost every server, starting 6 or 7 months ago when ZOE was brought into the game. Every other faction has been steadily losing outfits and players, yet VS numbers continue to grow.

ZOE
    Lowest bloom
    High ROF
    No bullet drop
    Best ESF
    Lowest recoil
    0.75ADS LMG's
    Fastest reloads
    Most maneuverable tank
    Most accurate hipfire carbines
    Incredibly hard to see at night time

The list goes on.
  14. OldMaster80

So your solution to the fact 1 ability is OP is to make all of them OP? This game is already in the situation that the faction rolling more Max Units wins the fight, no thanks.
    The truth is the dev who decided a Max Unit should have a speed boost as special skill should feel ashamed.
  15. Shockwave44

Like when you had our magrider nerfed?

In the words of John McClane, "Welcome to the party pal."

Well, if we had a half decent MBT, we wouldn't be pulling ZOE's as much.

Yeah, which guns?

So does the TR and NC. Also, high ROF doesn't always mean better. It means more recoil.

Faction trait. This shouldn't be a surprise.

That's why I always see 1v1 dogfights with mossies and reavers on youtube...

Which guns? The orion has very high recoil and that's the gun I always hear you people complain about.

Which ones?

Faction trait. Again, you knew this in beta.

It can't dodge anything within 150-200m so what exactly is it maneuvering from? It also strafes at 25kph. That's how fast can infantry run...

It's called a laser sight. Oh and I've tried your jaguar. That gun is amazing at hipfiring so not sure what you're using.

Everyone is hard to see at night. Ever hear of thermal optics?

I doubt it.
    • Up x 1
  16. Pat22

That's a laugh. You do realize how useless that maneuverability and magburner is against other MBTs is, right?
    I mean, even if I were to magburn behind a prowler in lockdown, he'd still outgun me with me shooting him in the rear and him shooting me in the front.
    The same problem applies to Vanguards with their shields.
  17. Ozade

LOL I'm VS try again. I have suffered at the hands of plenty of OP weapons and the Trac5 certainly aint one of them. The prowler is getting nerfed, the fractures are getting nerfed, the vulcan is annoying but the harasser variant is being nerfed so for Vanu's sake stop complaining about guns that are already being beaten down by the forums and guns that are far from needing a nerf.
  18. LordMondando

Anyone who plays infantry on TR or NC is acutely aware of how it simply could not be left in its current state.

The massive speed boost it gave and the fact it could be on as the player wished is what made it stupidly OP.

Buffing shields or lockdown, would not have changed this.
    • Up x 1
  19. vimorain1

20. vimorain1

''you now have the most populated faction on almost every server, starting 6 or 7 months ago'' please invite me to your delusional alternative reality.most of time i see TR reaching around 40% pop.

Lowest bloom -no
    High ROF- no,most of TR weapons does
    No bullet drop -once you use this as argument,I know you're troll and should be sorry for yourself.only weapons where this would not be irrelevant are sniper rifles and there bullet drop is.
    Best ESF - that always was mossy
    Lowest recoil - no,you really need to do some testing,you talking utter garbage
    0.75ADS LMG's
    Fastest reloads - no,where did you pull this out of?!
    Most maneuverable tank -not anymore,it was nerfed few months back because of skill-less trolls like you.also that is irrelevant,as our tank does NOT have turret.
    Most accurate hipfire carbines -no,another BS you pulled out of your ***.
    Incredibly hard to see at night time - buy glasses.
    • Up x 2