Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW Driver

that's why I made my earlier post showing this has been ongoing for 15 hrs.... by now the techs have all gone home for the night and nothing more will be done until tomorrow morning... they opened the servers they could, and Connery will just have to wait until tomorrow morning to get fixed... that's just the way it is...... the techs all have families I'm sure, not to mention 15 hrs is a really long day, I know, cuz I work 14's every day for weeks on end.... so every1 get a good night's sleep and hit it hard in the mornin!!
  2. Forkyar24

would be nice to play, Connery is still locked................. come on man
  3. Donaldson Jones

And so..we are quite a way into this and Connery isn't up. So in this light can you please give us some idea of what is going on?

I'm not saying you guys aren't doing all you can..I know you are..but this is the second major outage in the last 5 weeks. You know the saying one is a coincidence, two is a trend....what is going on?
  4. TazerToT

An update for ESF's. Does this mean that I will FINALLY be able to effectively control an esf with my flightstick ? I've only been waiting over a year for this to get fixed along with many other people. I don't understand why it took over a year to fix something as simple as a flight sensitivity issue. But anyway, I'm excited it's done now. :)
  5. amazlgh

if the team "fixing" it really did call it a night then that's a pretty pathetic team I know at my JOB if I don't get my **** done in the time its supposed to be done then ill stay there till it is even if I don't get paid
  6. KW Driver

fixing the problem is usually the easy part.... FINDING it is another issue entirely, and since the other servers didn't come up until 6PM or so PST (after they narrowed the problem to being on the Connery server, rather than the others....... ever try to trace an electrical problem in a Range Rover, Mercedes, or BMW??? same concept)....

She said they narrowed it down to Connery, so they'll be at it first thing in the morning to be sure...... but better for them to get a good night's sleep... tired people make more problems than they solve (another piece of real world personal experience)...
  7. zygroth

i hope there will be some sort of compensation for those who pay. my character i use is on connery and i feel it is a waste of time and effort to work on another character on another server that i will NEVER play on when connery is up
  8. GalaxyKillers

When is cobalt going to be up I have been waiting since yesterday, any info guys I am stuck on watching planetside2 videos on youtube, cant wait so long......
  9. SyntheticDe

the PS2 team is a great bunch of people. they talk to us let us know whats going. you wanna see a devo team that lacks in customer appreciation go play APB reloaded. the GamersFirst team is totally dedicated to that dollar and thats it. Thanks Sony keep up the good work. keep us posted and see ya in the battlefield
  10. Kromag-K

My magrider thirsts for blood. I cannot sleep until she's sated.
    • Up x 2
  11. trit0Ch

The problem with the Gateway issues isn't with SOE. Trust me.. If the servers are in San Luis Obispo, its pretty bad there right now.. Anything near there are affected by terrible connection issues
  12. BobSanders123

THE PLAYERS COUNCIL HAS DEEMED THIS LONG SERVER OUTAGE IS IN NEED OF COMPENSATION TOWARDS ALL PLAYERS.
    THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS HAVE BEEN DEEMED AS A FAIR COMPENSATION BY THE PLAYERS COUNCIL

1) 3-Day Double XP Boost Effective Saturday-Monday
    OR
    2) A 5 Minute Video ft. Luperza Singing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
    • Up x 2
  13. amazlgh

idk.... I may have only had PS2 for about 4 days now and every day theres some kind of server crash on connery like what yesterday? or the day b4? when time froze on connery I found a ginormous group of NC guys standing out in the middle of the road and at first was like oh ****! but I noticed they didn't move so I shot one and still nothing so I kept killing these guys and they kept spawning there it was good for me but im certain something ridiculous was happening on their screen and then the day b4 that me and all my friends kept getting kicked from the servers
  14. GalaxyKillers

OMG the second one is Hilarious but .............. I am with double XP
  15. bwsjuggalo

whats great is no new news, my membership ends tomorrow and going by this wont be able to play on connery either and im sure none of us will get compensated for the loss.
  16. amazlgh

GG galaxy go be an English teacher I missed ONE o............ end of the world people!
    • Up x 1
  17. GalaxyKillers

Haha you got schooled homeboy now go watch vine videos they are pretty epic
  18. shoguncawwill

falling from the sky the guns are blasting the wind in that air the fumes of war all around and all i do is pu pu pu
    blasting the red and blue and we just sing to the vanu pu pu pu
    drop the purple smoke and sing in the to the not quite dead pu pu pu
    with the nanites in my head saying im quite dead and we are like pu pu pu hail we are the vanu
    wearing the spandex we are on a quest for the vanu so lets go like pu pu pu
    head shot
    Well purple one we are the bloody Terran Republic
    we made a stand for all of the people by the PEOPLE
    we took the land and gave you a new home to LIVE ON
    we made what you see before you with the RED AND THE BLACK
    c4 time
    let me tell you something we are the New Conglomerate we are what you call hicks and hillbillies drunk on money but I got so say its c4 time you purple cult waring spandex waring idle worshiping Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks little Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks pricks. I want payback and the money to own I want payback for all the things that I own you maybe the republic but I thnk you are Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks Smokestacks .
  19. amazlgh

im pretty sure you've made a spelling error before too galaxy if you haven't then stop lying
  20. PS2RoxMySox

this game is broken, theres just not enough support to make it viable. im buying battlefield 4 to join up with my friends. only reason i haven't already is cuz ive been poor (just started new job though). i knew when playing the game that it was inferior...but its free so hey what can ya do
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.