Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalaxyKillers

lol you anger son??? anyways whats your character and on what server you play?
  2. diinnzin

Still no update on Connery?

Another update and another "broke again / still can't play"... guess i'll need to start researching another game to play. I know .. I know.. be patient, but it's just going on all the time now. I'm very disappointed in SOE's performance..

:(
  3. Hammermachine

That sounds like the same exact **** that happened with BF3 two years ago.
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Connery is down due to a gateway server issue. We're working on getting the server up as fast as we can. :)

We still have a team working on it. We'll do our best to get the Connery server up as soon as the gateway server issue is resolved.

EU servers are down due to scheduled Network Maintenance. See announcement here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...ary-16th-2014-2am-cet-january-17-2014.167897/.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zietlogik

Once AGAIN....1 Hour 10 minutes into an alert on Waterson, and the servers are going down in 15 minutes....

*angryface*
  6. chaseaowen

Come on SOE!!! We know you can do it!!! I just bought a membership yesterday! I have faith! lol
  7. The Great McSnack

Thank you for the patience and resilience Luperza. Most would rage by now but I respect you for keeping your resolve. I think everyone should calm down. Sure you paid money for the game but is one day really going to kill you? There are plenty of other things to do, find temporary entertainment until then. I'm tired of listening to you all complain. Cut her some slack she's been trying to update us as best as possible.
    • Up x 3
  8. Hammermachine

Regardless of the cause, the fix is taking so long players/customers are bailing. Its been a all day wait for me, and I've gone on to other things. I'll probably check back sometime tomorrow or Saturday, its not a priority for me anymore. Like previous games I've enjoyed at some point because of tech issues I couldn't play anymore and moved on. Maybe the last issue and this one is it for me.
  9. Jetamp95

waterson is coming down again ?
  10. fractalmoe

The Great McSnack, you are tired of reading about people complaining, telling them to find something else to do, while you are here... complaining about the complaining. How's that medicine taste?
  11. bPostal

If you've got time, can you thank whoever keeps updating the big 'ol red text with the server status updates? No idea if those are new or not but I like 'em.

In the meantime, I shall DayZ.
    • Up x 1
  12. fractalmoe

I would like to add my voice to the complaints and say I'm upset that the one day I really wanted to play this week, I can't. Yes, I am entitled to complain. That's what everyone should do when they pay for a service. That's the deal. You get the service, or you're paying for something you're not getting and you are entitled to complain. Now, you can be courteous and respectful, but that doesn't mean you don't have a right to complain.
    • Up x 1
  13. The Great McSnack

Like penicillin. Unlike most I just came to check the status and decided to read the reasons why they are the way they are, not the various remarks and complaints to poor Luperza.
  14. amazlgh

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if CONNERY is the server that's the problem then why are the others still kicking us every 15 min?
    • Up x 1
  15. shoguncawwill

thats part of a bug
  16. Kirdra

I'm beginning to lose my patience on Connery being down. It would be significantly lessened if the other servers would stop kicking people. I don't lose my patience easily. Just putting it out there.
  17. GalXEEEEE

I agree, this forum is the most updated news we will get. When the rolling disconnections were happening (not sure if the still are, because i am tired of low BR characters, on different servers,) players were coming right here, and saying we got disconnected again immediately. It was actually impressive to see that people really care for the betterment of this game. Which we are all only so frusturated because we cannot play this epic title that we as gamers have come to love. Luperza on the other hand, i also have no qualms with, simply because she is just doing her job.
  18. Camycamera

lol they shut down briggs, and there was a message saying "server will shut down in 15m"

.... and then an "alert incomming!" message appeared straight after, lol
  19. amazlgh

why is it were still getting kicked although connery is the problem the rest of the servers are derping as well??...
    • Up x 2
  20. Jetamp95

itd be funny if the gateway problem turned out not to be connery
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.