Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EsDee

I'll also post this in vehicle discussion so it's not so swamped with replies!
  2. Luperza Community Manager

BTW! We are doing a quick update to fix the Platoon page.

[I'll update the original post with this information.]
    • Up x 3
  3. Jetamp95

will connery be up by midnight PST ?
  4. blueangleofdeath

Thanks for keeping us updated, Maggie! I was getting some hitching for some reason on live and PTS. I'm not sure if that could be server related though. I would also like to point out that PTS is down for some reason.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

I still have no ETA on Connery.
  6. Torn Mandate

I must've missed it, but why are the EU servers down, while the other ones are not?
  7. Luperza Community Manager

8. WyrdHarper

What's the ETA on you getting to take a break? Poor purple community girl :(
    You guys seem to be plagued with bad patch luck lately--given you proclivity for purple, I would advise sacrificing an old computer to Vanu next time, just to be safe. Thanks for giving us what feedback you can--good luck to you and the rest of the team!
    • Up x 3
  9. Jetamp95

Ok well i stay up all night if i have to e-e to play on the glorious connery :D but take your time im in no rush
  10. Stew360

Any Eta on whats going on with the vanguard and lightining turn ? it seams that if we dont moove and try to just turn our tanks while pressing A or D we are now forced to hit W once and then A or D to turn , its really inconvinient and anoying for tanks manoeuvrability
    • Up x 1
  11. Colinthetank

I am a monthly paying player with a BR 86 on Connery. Since Connery is down far beyond the scheduled time can I apply for a 1 day credit with your customer service team? Sort of unacceptable that I pay to play and you take down the server during prime play time in the evening.
  12. Gleerok

Thank you for keeping us updated!
  13. D3amonEngineer

Luperza, what time did the EU server Network Maintenance started? I want to keep track of the time, so i would know apporimitly what time the server will be back up :)
  14. Anti-Skub

...what other MMOFPS?
    • Up x 3
  15. QuietDragon

The duration of down time does seem a bit ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  16. hdbrando

maybe get the computer guys over at vanu to help u guys out with this?
    • Up x 1
  17. darkstarzx2

Luperza, could you give us some specifics? What exactly is wrong with the Connery gateway server? Did it blow up? DDOS? Overloaded? :confused:
  18. DandaNgsan

Can we some how get quadruple xp or sc?
    • Up x 2
  19. GalXEEEEE

Tribes maybe
  20. ikillyou1990

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Connery won't be back up until tomorrow night..At this rate I really wouldn't doubt it..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.