Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki10

Luperza,
    I'm with one of the best IT firms in San Diego - if you guys need help resolving the gateway issue (and it is not with your custom code) - we can try to help you out.

Don't mind the whining, we know you are working hard to resolve the issue.
    • Up x 2
  2. Jetamp95

maybe implementing a second west coast server called Luperza Krohn could smoothen things out :p haha
    • Up x 1
  3. Davor7

That would be one smexy server :)
    • Up x 2
  4. HKEX

Don't have any gateway failover? Or just have the one gateway server?
  5. Helkas

You hiring Yuki? Network Engineer II for the Marine corps for the last 8 years. =)
    • Up x 1
  6. PS2RoxMySox

you guys get what you pay for. they've displayed a level of incompetence that i honestly have never experienced before in gaming (ive been gaming since i taught myself to play quake on my moms computer).

call of duty, battlefield 4... go where the gaming goodness is, friends. this game is busted. don't keep banging your heads against the forums. this is epic shaking head time right hur
  7. LucianX

Wow I can't believe Connery is down for the entire day. This is just ridiculous. We demand compensation, preferably a 3 day weekend double XP! :D
    • Up x 4
  8. PS2RoxMySox

to be fair they are splitting time between the obamacare websites and making PS2 such.... a ..... good.... game.................
  9. Jetamp95

nah :p
  10. KW Driver

at this point is is just after 9PM in California, and if they started all of this at 6AM, then all of the techs have undoubtably called it a night and gone home.... it'll be tomorrow before any more of the problems get sorted out...
  11. HKEX

Those games are pretty boring sorry but no thank you.
    • Up x 4
  12. Jetamp95

:(
  13. Anti-Skub

Yeah...not an MMO.
  14. MichaelS

15. HKEX

Really think that anyone has not played COD and BF4? Lame 64 player maps, super quick TTK, ya no thanks. They don't have anything that comes close to a full platoon galaxy dropping into bases, massive never ending battles, the problem with both of them is the scale is to small.
    • Up x 1
  16. Blindsniper

wow great name. we know what your agenda is. Why even bother posting? Weird things happen during maintenance. It sucks but every game ever has encountered it. COD and BF4 have had the exact same problems also. Go back to trolling the COD forums or something.
  17. GalXEEEEE

Oh yeah good point. Well i guess your right nothing really beats Planetside, but SOE on the other hand...
  18. KW Driver

BF4 is broken too... tho not as badly as it was last month, but it is still broken... DICE has suspended all work until further notice on all DLC for BF4 to dedicate time to fix the game.... so tread carefully there....
  19. DandaNgsan

how many more days is the servers going to be down for?
  20. chriss2534

ok everyone needs to give Luperza a break she is not the problem the coding is and there is nothing she can do about it except keep us updated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.