Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Klas

Would rather get all the station cash already prepaid for. (Instead of 500/month)
  2. Amundsenkalmah

3. MuldoonX9 Developer

• Up x 3
  4. Dairko

Crap, I work weekends this will make it hard for me to enjoy the new membership bonus. I understand I could play some between work & work, but the weekends are the absolute busiest for me.

Ahh well. :p
  5. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

So will this patch also address the massive ping spikes that many of us are getting and reporting in the forums? How about the broken death screen that shows previous killers instead of the current? What good is double XP weekend if the network lag is so great, that it makes the game unplayable? And why hasn't there been any official recognition of these issues and plans to solve them?
    • Up x 3
  6. Camycamera

ironic that, i just got auraxium on the hailstorm. and yes, it didn't give me 200 certs :(
  7. ironeddie

They must have been dropping a lot of members to feel the need to try and intice folk back with double xp weekends.
    • Up x 4
  8. Kerunian

Is there/will there be a cert compensation for people who auraxiumed during bug? I know a couple of people whol ost outon 400-600 certs because of it without knowing.
    • Up x 5
  9. Selerox

Any update on the mouse issues or invincibility exploit?

Nice work making membership actually worth it though :)
    • Up x 3
  10. vsae

Fact is, membership is still useless for high BR players.
    • Up x 2
  11. DeadAlive99

Man, I really hope this addresses the memory leak some of us have been experiencing. Some of us can only play for a set period of time and then we crash. For me, it's every 30 minutes, although it can happen sooner sometimes and go a little longer if I just sit in the menu for awhile.

It just boggles my mind. If I can play fine for 30 minutes, why can't I play fine for an hour, or 2 hours, etc. Anyway, I hope this fixes it!

I also hope you've got some map bug fixes llined up for the major patch this week, because it has so many now and it's driving me nuts. Missing spawn points, disappearing spawn points, incorrect spawn points, missing filters, non-functional spawns, loading wrong cont., resetting zoom every time, resetting location every time, changing spawn points without user input, etc, etc.
    • Up x 1
  12. NoobBall

Where is the increase in Vehicle kill assist xp?
    • Up x 3
  13. PastalavistaBB

You learned well from EA...
  14. kadney

This is more of a hotfix. You will see this on the weekly update on wednesday / thursday.

I really hope they will refund the people that didn't receive the certs for their medals during the weekend..
  15. faykid

• Fix for the death screen showing previous killer
    Please?
    • Up x 4
  16. ironeddie

I've never considered the membership benefits worth the cost tbh. The only membership I would consider is the all access one that gives you perks across all soe games. Which I would probably buy when eqn arrives. Or I would If soe were going to let me play that through my station account.
    • Up x 2
  17. Vlad Archer

Losing medal certs will be granted?
    • Up x 1
  18. Wayfar

You should check out the link to the SOE's FAQ that was posted in THIS reply. That game, EQN (as well as others), is listed in the revised all access pass info. The single game memberships are being upgraded to the all access soon.
    • Up x 2
  19. Xebov

Thats an interesting change. I thought about a Membership myself, but i dont like the current ways to get one. I hope you will add the option to get non recuring months via paypal at some day, as an easy option. The recuring ones with credit card and debit (i dont trust Global Collect) are not an option for me and the prepaid cards are not available here.
  20. whitupiggu

It was only a matter of time but it looks like PS2 is finally going full p2w.

Just deleted my character and uninstalled after putting around $130 in to this game. No point in playing anymore if I'm always going to be a 2nd class citizen because I don't have a sub.
    • Up x 1