Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ShotMeTender

FOR PRESIDENT!! NOW!!
    • Up x 3
  2. Atrus2g

THIS so much this, I actually logged out after 3 deaths because of it. I average 2-3hrs a day, but for the 2nd time in a week I've quit after 10minutes of tactical magnificence to come here and rant. First the obnoxious deathscreen, now a wholly invasive Premium ad on EVERY load screen. PLs let us opt out of the new death screen, and I'm OK with seeing the add for 1 or 2 deaths, but every time is a bit obnoxious. WE HEARD YOU
    • Up x 2
  3. Reskan

Can we please get an ETA for the patch which will fix the many issues that the last one created? It's just heartbreaking to see the game be in such a terrible state, and have no up to date information as to when it will be fixed. The people who post on and read these forums are the people who care for your game most of all, and should at least know what is happening. Please, tell me that isn't too much to ask for.
    • Up x 1
  4. ZeroErrorz

remove it, place it on the launcher/depot only thats all need ,we got the point AND THERE IS NO POINT OF BEING ANYOYING about it, if more of these show up the whole feel to the game is a bit ruined, i actualy enjoyed the loading screen song and pictures a little bit just for immersion sake before any funky stuff shown in the game (bug/glitches/funky cosmetic etc) so pls let us enjoy the loading screen, it is the purest part of the game
    • Up x 3
  5. Lude86

Mhm, I noticed more crashes after the "Crash fix",
    I was running fairly stable with my i7 960 (OC'ed at 3,6GHz), EVGA GTX 670, 18GB Ram (don't ask ;-) ) and the Nvidia driver 332,21 (the latest stable driver if you wanted to play PS2 fairly crashfree), but yesterday I experienced 2 or 3 crashes within 2 hours, which is more than before. And my frequent liberator gunner/partner was also crashing serveral times (clearly more often than before).

I'm afraid you still have some work to do, SOE.
  6. faykid

Are we not going to have the Wednesday patch as usual? Can't wait for the patch notes
  7. Daf

"Quote -
    • Members only double XP event from March 28th through 30th. Starting this month, members will get a double XP event once a month!"
    Not thought out again sadly, So what happens to members who have to work every weekend or are always away weekends? we lose out on another, so called membership perk, why not do it Monday and Tuesday? ah thought not, to many will whinge and moan because the masses are at home weekends.
    I'm proposing, why not have the Bonus XP given to members to use as a boost, once per month so they can choose when to apply it, that way everyone is happy, and we can get the perk as members as members should
    Boost last for 48 hours and if not used deleted until the next XP date, everyone gets one and everyone is happier, even if they only used it for a day, it is better than nothing and one sided :)
    If you still have a boost in place this should not override it but just placed on the account, second boost slot maybe or just on the account
  8. DVS911

Well since the patch today, I cannot log in for more than 5 seconds and then crash. I cannot access the game at all.
    Test Server works but thats it. =[
    Never had this problem before.
  9. Seuchensaal

After this patch the game is more that buggy for me. Flickering landscapes, missing heads and weapons and very annoying stuttering of the character while standing on slightly uneven ground. Can´t aim properly.

Yesterday the whole bridge between TI Alloys and The Crown warped in and out of view while I tried to snipe headless enemies. I was about 150m away from the bridge, not on render range.
  10. IamDH

[IMG]

I heard there was a pretty bad invincibility bug going around. Double XP sounds cool even though im not a member
  11. Rachitynowy

Double xp for members, that is fair. Better then some p2w solution like selling implants(i wasn't fond of this). Best move for SOE to get more funds(and this will mean more cool stuff for all as well i like to you to remember). Still freeloader and member will shoot and get the same results so it is great solution. No outbalancing with proper way to find funds to support this game. Actually it would be fine to even give members something more as far it will not outbalance the game. But if my scythe is the same as member scythe it is GREAT solution.
    I didn't buy much sc in this game, just for some camo and cool stuff. What would make me spend ome money would be outfit or community related items and feature. I would spend ******** of money to have my outfit logo and outfit camo( dang, outfit fortress would be aaaaawesome) so please give this to us as soon as possible.

But i'm concerned about some bugs that need to be adressed. Hope this will be fixed soon.
  12. equinub

Mana Turret deploy Team Killng a friendly glitch
    BR0 Instant death or damage inside controlled spawn room/tube.
  13. sucoon

is there are a refund for not given certs? got day bevor patch the Auraxium on NS-11CP and still get no certs for it
  14. ShotMeTender

15. Atrus2g

That mounted scythe gif made me piss myself laughing :)
  16. Saskia

Same here. Loging in .. deploy-map .. deplay at any location .. crash to desktop after 5 sec :(
  17. Aelyn

- Missing kill assists, sometimes as many as half of them.
    - Excessive Liberator usage. I'm all for freedom of gameplay, no one should tell you what to play as or not to play as, but the way you ****** up an already, well not overpowered, but certainly extremely advantageous against most infantry and ground vehicles, the way it can hover and just blow everything to pieces within seconds completely without resistance unless you've got some super skilled pilots covering you... I'm not afraid to call the Liberator very tactically overpowered.
    - Vehicle assist turn you off from even caring about spawning a tank to fight back. I just went against 4 or 5 Magriders in my Prowler along with some other Prowlers, and I'd say I put 5 or 6 AP shells into each of them on average, and how much had I gained when they finally got destroyed as well as mine? Well, around 100 XP perhaps. The new rewarding system still promotes holding back your shots until someone else does enough damage for you to take them out in one. It's clearer now than ever that this is indeed the case. Just jump into and MBT, play as you usually would and see how the others shoot like every 30th second from behind a rock 50 yards back.

These are just some of the things that keep pissing me off in the game right now. I've tried to play for several days now, but every damn time I rage quit sooner or later. Before this ****** patch I'd never rage quit from Planetside 2. Now I do it continously.

Edit: Seriously? "p!mped" is now a bad word?
  18. Shovion

I'm sure this has been mentioned by many users many times, but not by me.

Please, let "Any Key" include a mouse click on the new death screen. This is so annoying.
    • Up x 1
  19. BrianJ2

I really like SOE forums smilies :D Can i steal them for use on mine? :D