Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. FliegerPanzer

I am grinning now as I see people wasted money on this game. I did not pay single cent to them and if you guys know some hints/tricks, you can get weapons more fast than members ;)
  2. chobchob

Can some1 tell me when maintanence is over? couldn´t find a time
  3. Fenrisk

Members should get a double EXP weekend every weekend, non-members who droped $15 or more should get a double exp weekend every month and free players who haven't spent a penny NEVER.....

Fair system!
    • Up x 2
  4. Jex134

I couldn't find any SC cards where I live, but they sell prepaid Visa's everywhere, which do the trick.
  5. FliegerPanzer

Guys I just saw Luperza's tweet:
    Attention #PS2 players! Servers will be down March 18th at 6AM PDT for scheduled maintenance. http://ow.ly/uGPXM [Luperza]

Look that link... They want to gain money from links too...... :(
  6. ncDieseL

:eek:

This is a bit sudden? I guess member numbers are dwindling, perhaps you need to look harder at the reasons for that, rather than making the game more Pay 2 Win.
    • Up x 3
  7. FliegerPanzer

THey have to rename Membership first. I AM MEMBER NOT GUEST. They think we are guests who dont pay or pay few on other stuff not membershlt
  8. R4GING

whaaaat ?

so players running around invincible is obviously not priority #1.
    • Up x 2
  9. CptFirelord

Damnit Sony! I just wanted to go for 3 months without being sucked back into paying for this game!

....*sigh* I guess if I have to hit BR100.. in any reasonable amount of time.. I should probably resubscribe..
  10. MajiinBuu

Double XP?
    So auraxium membership... plus heroic boost... plus maybe 20% bonus alert xp...
    440 XP PER KILL!!1!
    :eek:
    • Up x 1
  11. whitupiggu

Actually I did. I'm done with PS2. I'm just hanging around the forums until firefall finishes downloading.
  12. Makwa

SOE once again conspires with my Ex against me. You know those weekends he has the kids? Lets give a double experience boost so he cant play.
    • Up x 1
  13. Seff

What about the Quiz fix ? Many people still haven't got it !
  14. xPropane

Troll spotted!
    Auraxis, the planet of the endless war of resources! Guys you have to blame the Terran Republic not SOE. It's because of them that Vanu and the New Conglomerate emerged in this planet after the TR expedition crashed and had no contact with the Earth. Well, we all know that SOE helps some guys (idiots!?) by miraculously selling resources to the enemy! What a shame...Need more resources...more and more...resources to kill the enemy.

Find enligntenment, join the Vanu Sovereignty and lets zerg those cheaters.

Troll off.
  15. Brogan9001

I'm not sure I understand you. Check what box? Then run "this" as an admin. Run what as admin? The launcher? No offense but it seems English is not your first language. (Nothing against that, just a little hard to follow what you mean). Plus it doesn't help that I am not the most knowledgable person on computers so I don't want to do the wrong thing and make my computer go boom or corrupt a file.
  16. CrudShuzKong

Will I finally get my Character quizzes? still only got one so far :(
  17. VXMorte

My favorite comment in this thread so far :p
    Sorry about the reduced play time though.
  18. d_carey Developer

Yes, this is just a patch and won't change our normal update cycle.
  19. T1nk4bell

Wtf double Exp or not who rly care ? i play these game now 3 or 4 month and i have nearly full certet mbt ,reaver , sunny , HA ,LA and infiltrator so noone can telle me that he rly need certs . Its so easy in that game to make thousend of certs . me relativi new and i have without booster and without bonus ep 28k-30k ep in an hour so i diddnt see a prob
  20. salembeats

Just logged in, no cert grant for the weapons I auraxiumed during this patch. :(
    • Up x 1