Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. d_carey Developer

We'll be granting out all the missed certs with the patch later this week.
    • Up x 6
  2. VXMorte

Hey d_carey

Whilst you are here, any news on the hitching that many people still have?
  3. Mianera

Uhm..... right..... but....

What about these issues?

- The new weapons for the libby suck
    - It is not compatible with latest Nvidia drivers, tons of players had to downgrade/revert drivers
    - Random Godmodes
    - Random no damage bugs

- Death screen/recap doesn't show true killers and is often behind/late with the info
    - More flipping points for aircraft
    - Latency and fps has increased

- Weapons lock at random, even though no friendly fire was dealt
    - Mouse sensitivity issues
    - Camo still doesn't always cover vehicles
    - Voice commands/callouts sometimes don't work and disappear all together
    - Equipment and gear bugging with VR
    - Guns are still twitching like crazy if you are shooting and step on a tiny rock or pebble
    - Terrain render issues with textures

I mean you could at the very least give an announcement that you intend to address them, no?
    • Up x 3
  4. St0mpy

your math assumptions suck

so do your insults

and you excluded common sense from letter 1, im a beta veteran what makes you think I bought them all full price?

Lastly I dont like creditors. I buy what I can afford, dream about what I cant (and sleep more comfortably at night) and an SC balance means I can spend what I like without thinking what its going to cost me next month or the month after. Does that mean I must be treated like a second class customer?
    • Up x 1
  5. d_carey Developer

Next update, later this week.
    • Up x 1
  6. d_carey Developer

Still investigating that one. It's high on our list.
    • Up x 5
  7. VXMorte

Cool, thank you.
  8. stalkish

Funny how all these freeloaders are complaining about membership bonuses given to members but without said members wouldnt be able to play the game because SOE wouldnt exist, let alone PS2.
    Get a grip on reality, the world isnt your four walls and your computer screen, companies have to make money, in the case of PS2 its selling in-game weapons / items and memberships, they give benefits to members in order to attract more members, its normal business practice.

Of all the ways you can accuse a money making entity of 'moneygrabbing' this is by far the one with the least credibility, if your gona pick up on anything it should be the disparity between costs of the same item type, eg black camo is twice as expensive as normal camo. That is blatantly making additional money because an item is useful / popular.

I think most of the complaints have to do with that little green eyed monster, thats a shame but you know there is something you can do if you want these benefits aswel......
    • Up x 4
  9. whitupiggu

Without those freeloaders PS2 wouldn't exist. Why pay to play a game with only a few dozen people on at any given time?

Despite your elitism you need those freeloaders just as much as they need you. Without them there would be no massive scale warfare and thus no PS2.
    • Up x 3
  10. blampoet

appreciate the answering and patience with some of my peers.

(just want clearify that i consider myself one of the silent majority that isn't being whiny, and keeps enjoying the game while occasionally buying SC ;) )
  11. Rohxer

12. Vivicector

Ok, its all fine and good, nothing against XP for membership players (monetization in PS2 is liberal enough).

Will the current amount of XP for assists stay like it? Now its just incredibly small. I was flying a Lib with my gunner, after we got killed, we compared the amount of XP gained. He got 16k, I got 11k. So much for investing a crapton of certs in a vehicle!
  13. stalkish

Thats funny, for 10 years i played a MMO game without a f2p model, infact this is the only game i have ever played that has 1. This must be the first game ever created by any company ever.
    No freeloaders arnt required for games to function, they do seem to make the game deteriorate tho. Clucth onto your freeloading ways for as long as you can, youll realise one day that anything you want in life has to be worked for / paid for but whatever, im elitist for being realistic.
    • Up x 2
  14. whitupiggu

Sure lets just get rid of all freeloaders. I'm sure you'll enjoy having nobody to shoot at.

Not sure if you are trolling or just an idiot.
    • Up x 1
  15. Seuchensaal

While you are on this, how about granting those missing titles and XP-boost from last World Domination Series?
  16. stalkish

Lol great why dont you just type for me next time and save me the trouble.
    PS2 is based off this f2p model, so no removing the freeloaders would not be good for ps2.
    However, now this is the catch, concentrate here you might understand if you do.....All games dont require freeloaders to operate, there are many many that dont have the f2p model and have more players than ps2, google is your friend here a little research and youl see.
    Like i said before in real life there is no free to play. Go ahead and try and buy a car without paying, im sure the owner will be absolutely fine with you saying 'but its free to play on this car'. If your going try that ill give you a tip, dont drop the soap.
    Freeloading will have its lifespan then die like the disease it is, people willing to pay will be no better or worse off.
    • Up x 1
  17. DarkOverLord

I did not see that she was back :O After i read this i went back to first and then opened my mouth wide :p And welcome back. Hope u dont leave us again :/
  18. ironeddie

Thanks I've seen that. My problem is that I'm an EU player. But because I did PS2 beta I play this game through a station account. I also play eqn landmark through my station account. So the new all access pass would help me with those games. But from what I've read I will have no choice no option but to play eqn through a pro7 account. So an all access pass would only benefit me in two out of three soe games that I do/will play. So its not worth it.
  19. BillBoBaggins

How much money have you spent on PS2?
  20. Comenius

I feel for ya, been there!