Scheduled Maintenance February 27th, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 26, 2014.

1. chriss2534

are you fricking kidding me that fricing hud is so ******* small idk who the **** could see it ******* fix it or at least give us the ability to change its size come on FIX IT NOW
  2. LSRaven

I really don't like the new voice callouts. They are distracting and break my focus. This is especially true when sneaking around. I would like a definite answer as to whether enemies can hear them. I would like an option to turn them off either way. I am sure a developer thinks that they are neat but they make the game very annoying for me.

The past few updates have added each time to a lower performance. I am not certain they are directly related to the game but I have noticed this on two system one an i5 laptop another a beast of an i7 system. Delays in responding to mouse clicks for firing. It has been replicated on both systems. Gameplay in battles with as few as 50 spread across large landscapes are now nearly as lagged out as bio lab max crashes with over twice as many. This last complaint is notice more on my system and a couple of fellows of mine while on Amerish.
    • Up x 1
  3. LSRaven

I want to be able to change font size on pop up windows and well as static HUD windows.
    • Up x 1
  4. Princess Celestia

ey, I crashed on loading the quiz, now It wont ask again....now what?
  5. LSRaven

Will they vanish after 30 seconds even if you have already started to rez them? seems far too short to me... gets rid of the option of finishing a short skirmish and winning it..then picking someone up
  6. Dazewar

so when do you make it one account per server instead of people having 3 or more accounts on one server
  7. Vanon

Score! A preemptive answer to a problem they where expecting to have. I wonder how hard it would of been to just fix it in the first place, or if there were so many complaints they figured they would do that immediately.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mormomboy

At least they confirmed it will happen
  9. Phoenixca

Hey, just wondering, will we be getting a refund maybe for the single use camos that got deleted when it automatically reset the camos equipped on our characters? I know i'd really appreciate it.
  10. HolyNirvana777

Not impressed with the class quiz thing. I logged onto my main with the language thing set to German, got the pop-up, couldn't read it so I just closed out of it. Switched to an alt for the daily-log on certs and got the same pop-up. So I switched to my 2nd alt in English and saw it was a quiz thing that nets me free stuff. Looked it up and saw NOTHING about how it was a one-time thing so I was interested and did it on my 2nd alt. So I switched over to my main to do the same thing and the quiz never showed up. I asked in another forum and it was there I was informed that I screwed myself over.

Any chance for a do-over now that I actually understand how the system works? It's stupid that I had to find out that it was a one-time thing from a 3rd website. And apparently you could choose the class you wanted the gun for MANUALLY. would of been nice to know that before I got a gun for the stupid LA, a class I NEVER play.
  11. dunut

how to i bring up that little class survey if i previous clicked "remind me later"?
  12. HolyNirvana777

Just re-log. However, make sure you fill it out on your main. You won't get another chance if you screw up and fill it out on a character you don't care much about.
  13. dunut

so you can only do it for one of your chars? i did it for my vanu which is fortunately my main but i was hoping i could also do it for my nc and tr to get some free stuff
  14. RealityGlitch

Why do you hate TR so much soe? Why?

We got no intresting guns that makes us stand out, the ones we had, namely vulcan been nerfed beyond usefull, the most dull lock on launcher and now a freaking burst sniper that somehow is to compare to a freaking railgun and a charge up rifle?

The hell? ):
    • Up x 1
  15. HolyNirvana777

Yep, it only works once. I'm trying to get a support ticket looked at for a do-over myself since I wasn't as lucky as you to have done it on my main first.
  16. MonkeyCheese

Well isnt that just the stalker cloak?
  17. AdmiralArcher

i have to say, the quiz thing is good but it would be nice if it was a bit smarter, for instance i chose long range, high damage and high damage vs vehicles and specialization, and i got the TSAR-42 and the FA1-Barrage, drifter jets, various other addons like grenade bandolier, but i didnt get anything for AV.....perhaps i just have too much then? idk.....but the barrage is good :D

one other thing that i noticed is that the NS-15p, the underdog -p are both locked for me, they have no option to buy them, they are simply locked, i dont remember is this new?
  18. Wireball

I love that we aren't deployed when we launch the game, and can choose where to deploy initially.

However, I object to automatic voice callouts. Randomly announcing my position narrows my options.
    I prefer to decide when to call out - it lets me choose how I enjoy the game.

EDIT: The consensus is that voice callouts are not audible to the enemy. That's cool. I recommend commenting on this in the patch notes.
    • Up x 1
  19. SidCom

The new "random" voice callouts REALLY freaking annoying during big fights... I loose my focus.

The good news is that they stop completly after an hour or so, including my personal ones like "need ammo", "need a medic "and all the others..

SOE, please revert that VO to "normal"
  20. ncDieseL

So what's so special about the rail jack? Tried it in VR, didn't see what all the fuss was about.