Scheduled Maintenance April 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 1, 2014.

1. innersphere1

aahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah....sorry i cant stop ahhahahahahh

No really come on.. STOP kidding ur community. I think people have enough to read this in EVERY patch.
    There should be 10000 different types of client crash in this game, please tell me how many left ???
  2. Krayus_Korianis

I honestly haven't experienced any crashes at all. It runs perfectly fine for me and the new 64-bit executable actually made my fps better.
  3. Laggy_Crap

What time will the server maintenance end?
  4. Derek Icelord

The control point voice overs need to go.
    • Up x 2
  5. LadyGIGA

I guess I'm unlucky, but FPS dropped to 5-7 on the same settings as previously and it used well above 40 on ultra. Hope it gets fixed, didn't buy new PC to watch slideshow PS 2 has become.
    • Up x 1
  6. mogveil

One for the update list you missed:

The April 2 update will limit game play to 0 seconds.
    • Up x 2
  7. SikVvVidiT

Hey you guys should release a crash fix that will fix the crash fix that fixes the crash fix caused by the crash fix....

But on a side note we have this new Awesome UT 2003ish Control console voice that goes off ever 2 seconds!!! Not Extremely annoying at all!

Thanks guys, once again you proved that by adding new crap that NOONE asked for but ignoring the constant problems people do want fixed. That you guys have a firm grasp on the direction that this game needs to go.

No wonder why the servers are overloaded right now and you are adding new people ever day, wait....
    • Up x 2
  8. soullezz

Well after this morns update....I cant get to the login screen at all... (any advice)

im running windows7 32 bit on a 64 bit machine. could this be the issue?
  9. mogveil

I am getting a very similar message, do you have a 64 bit machine? Mine is and I think the new 64 bit client is all screwed up.
  10. Longasc

I can run Planetside 2 without crash or performance issues!

When I was your age I figured out why my system sucks and how to fix it myself and didn't cry on forums that my game has less FPS than a NC Carbine ammo clip. Damn whippersnappers!
  11. TerroR1337

crashes?fps drop?freezes party? who cares!
    more ad please, of course many people wanna buy a premium account in this situation, my ATM this morning was full of people, a big queue! for the crash party, yey.
    Btw, my curriculum can be perfect for that job, 0 programming experience, but when i was a kid in a zoo i fed a monkey so i can have immediately a feeling with your staff as to become CEO directly, yawn.
  12. JustBones

13. T0x1s

Guys new update is out. May fix everything or maybe take ps2 back to beta :D
    • Up x 2
  14. tZonkD

Still freezes for a sec or so every now and then and crashes. Voice seems more broken than ever. Input feels more responsive tough.

EDIT: And now a random 100 meg patch with no description, yay! Those anonymous patches always makes me a little nervous xD
  15. soullezz

16. mogveil

At 12:21 Pacific Time I tried loading PS2 again and there was a small patch that installed. Unfortunately the patch did not fix my problem, the game still will not load. I got the exact same error as MaddogGoneCrazy.

Rather than making our way to Auraxis, I think we followed Alice down the rabbit hole.
  17. EazyDuzIt

Besides the crashing, the worst part of this patch is constantly being told "WE'VE LOST A CONTROL CONSOLE!" a hundred times during a base defense. Shut that ***** up please.
    • Up x 1
  18. EazyDuzIt

"THE CONTROL CONSOLE HAS BEEN TAKEN"
    • Up x 1
  19. Sean79

Sounds great but I cant even open the game. I get an error message after restarting and trying 5 times. I didn't spend 200$ on planetside to have it lock me out of my favorite game. I thought I was making an investment. I don't know if this is bug or if I wont be able to play for weeks but seems like updates break more than they fix recently (let the record show, this is still my favorite game) but would you please just stop "fixing" stuff? game worked fine for me before the updates started rolling in.
    • Up x 1
  20. EazyDuzIt

"WE"RE DOWN A CONTROL CONSOLE!"
    • Up x 1